Reviews for Subconsciously In Love
Aeronnen chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
Yay, an update! Quite sweet, good chapter.
Donnie chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
Loved it. I like how she just rambled on about Rolanda for a while. And then at the end "After a moment of composing herself, she whispered to the empty hallway, “Goodnight, Albus.”" Very good end of chapter line. :)
littlefiction chapter 3 . 8/1/2006
brilliant! That was adorable, I can't wait for chapter 4
littlefiction chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
(giggles) what a mess! This is so cute, their so awkward I love it
littlefiction chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
(giggles) I love that, "or at least close to it.", that's so cute. This chapter was great I look forward to the next.
AssortedScribbler chapter 3 . 8/1/2006
Oh how very frustrating. You are a most antaganising writer. You give us so much to think about, yet the event you build us up to never comes. Will the kiss come soon I ask? Or are you going to torture us some more?

Great chapter, I await the next with great interest.

GreenEyedDayDreamer chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
Ah update soon. i want to know what will happen even tough i already have a pretty good idea
Donnie chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
Wow. I like this story. (Like all your others.) Is there going to be another chapter. The ending was sorta wierd. I didn't really know what was going on. Very interesting idea for how they would get together tho. 9 out of 10 stars!
Lady Epur chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
"accompany her to her rooms"

Uh-huh, is THAT what they call it these days? Those crazy kids...
B. Alex Burke chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
WAH! It stopped! I like it a lot! This is a great fic. Update soon!

Lauren chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
i love the story so far...keep going!
AssortedScribbler chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
Back to her rooms eh? Yey! Maybe Rolanda managed to convince him more than Minerva. You never know anything is possible! Or are you going to have him wait for the ball-sort-of-thing? Please, hurry and update!

Always Hopeful chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
It was funny cuz when I read that part where Minerva was walking out the door, I was listening to that song "Perfect Stranger", by Neil Diamond, and he was just singing "Don't let her, don't let her go through the door. This is the one you've been waiting for," and I was like "Yeah! She's the one you love. Don't let her leave, Albus!" Tohohohoho! Good job! Read long and prosper. ~Always Hopeful
phantomhorse333 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
aw so cute! cant wait for more!
Lady Epur chapter 1 . 6/19/2006