Reviews for Sharing Thoughts
Oofie chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I have read this story multiple times over the years that have gone by since I first found it. I just want to say that I believe this is the best Ranma fic on the site. It is the most entertaining, and I feel that it accurately portrays what would happen if the two of them could no longer hide anything from the other.

So ultimately, I'd like to say thank you for writing such a wonderful story. I never seem to tire of it. ]
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
this was really sweet.
Hellmaster Fibby chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I'm not sure if I read this before, but I have to say it's REALLY cute. ;) Not perfectly done, but thoroughly CUTE! :) you're one of the few authors in this category who does justice to the anime in terms of his/her writing. Great job! :)
serenityselena chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
fantastic story ...

a very interesting plot ...

love re-reading it _
Katt1848 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
omg sooooooo cute!

i think it would be funny if u wrote a sequel to it starting with an alternate ending/beggining.

as in the start of the sequel is an alternate ending to this one where the effects don't wear off.

it also kind of reminds me of 'Togetherness'
I am whatever you say I am chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Heh, Romance and comedy always seem to go well together. I'd not seen this idea used much before, the "unintentional telepathy." Not that it hasn't been seen, just, it's not often used. Not sure why. Of course there are the usual jokes, the usual ways with which things can go awry with the breakdown to complete loss of inhibition as one would see you having written plenty about. The plans of mice and men, as well, or cats and ducks in this case... Heh, I wonder, should Rumiko have had the inspiration to write something like that, if it would've happened just as that. The chopsticks being knocked down and mixed up, etc. I doubt it would have resolved itself as such because even a wedding in the Ranma canon cannot survive without the impotent end of leaving things so open to continue as they are/were.
mwyeoh chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Quite a good story!

I enjoyed it from beginning to end

If only something as convienient was to happen in the ranmaverse!

But I dont think Rumiko Takahashi would ever introduce it

(Not a criticism- just a comment)
Pu7o chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
You know, this story kinda reminds me of another one with a similar plot called "The Potion", by ChaosBurnFlame. It's pretty nice, you may want to check it out, if you haven't already.
DragonJack chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
this was rather good, it started off a little choppy, but you found a nice groove. I have to say I want to see what happens next, but that would defeat the purpose...at any rate, good job!
Kipcha chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Aw! Kawaii!
Eternal Anime Fan chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
WOW THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD STORY!
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
aww, really cute I wanted to say 'poor Ranma and Akane! All the embarrassment!' but I really started missing their mind-link at the end and felt a little disappointed that it was gone, but still, I guess it'd be kinda hard for them to live like that, ne? :D

Great story, as usual
senbo-sama chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
This was a really adorable story. I would love to see a chapter 2, being the wedding and a little more.
Kaywi chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Hahahaha, this fanfic was hilarious. The poor teenagers... that must've been hard especially when their minds wandered. Excellent fic, I liked the idea... very original.
starpelt115755 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I loved your Sharing Thoughts Ranma 1/2 story. I wish I was half as talented as you. How did you think of it

sincerly starpelt115755