Reviews for Memories threw an Ed
Sir-not-appearing-in-this-book chapter 15 . 9/20/2006
Great story! I wanna see what happens with Eddy and Marie.

I hope the sequel's just as good.

It's sad how Eddy's dad died.

Now I'm gonna read the sequel!
Riptide36 chapter 15 . 8/16/2006
Still an 8/10 for spelling mistakes and slight lack of detail (no offence meant), but this story has it all - I was hooked from start to finish! From Eddy's extreme sadness to Marie Kanker acting as a shoulder for Eddy to cry on (quite un-Kanker like, but that's one thing that keep me hooked!), it has it all! I am proud to say that I loved it! I look forward to reading the sequel!
AmarieC chapter 14 . 7/15/2006
Where's this going? What's the end like. Huh Huh HUh? oh, I'll read it.
AmarieC chapter 12 . 7/15/2006
I must applaud you on your great writing. You keep the characters in character! It's very nice. The story is actually funny, but in a subtle way. Good good good. Oh, but Edd wouldn't intentionally hurt Ed, did he do it on accident?
AmarieC chapter 11 . 7/15/2006
Wo HO! Okay, so I should calm down. Oh, and cereal is spelled, oh never mind. Use a dictionary please, dictionaries are your best friend.
AmarieC chapter 9 . 7/10/2006
It's funny but sad, but funny. Well, it is a cartoon. Good job on Ed!
AmarieC chapter 6 . 7/10/2006
Edd would take a missing person more seriously than that. And who was that, echoing back?
Teilm chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Quite sad actually. I mean, Eddy's mom and dad dying? You have da nack...Now..Be gone!
ZombieZapper101 chapter 15 . 7/6/2006
This has been an awesome story since the start!

Keep it up!
ZombieZapper101 chapter 14 . 7/6/2006
This is so Awesome!
ZombieZapper101 chapter 13 . 7/6/2006
Woah and Wow
ZombieZapper101 chapter 12 . 7/6/2006
KroovyRed chapter 15 . 7/6/2006
Aw man...its over? Well I have to say, the ending was ok, but Adam's personality seemed out of character. I mean he taught Eddy how to scam. His attitude should have been alot like Eddy's before becoming Goth. Anyway, this is a great fic and I hate to see it end.
KroovyRed chapter 13 . 7/6/2006
I'm glad you finally decided to put more of Ed in this fic. I was starting to miss the lump. Good job with more developement over Eddy's and Marie's relationship.
ZombieZapper101 chapter 11 . 7/5/2006

This is so cool, that fight that MArie and Lee just had could turn violent very fast! Actually , in this fic, Marie and Eddy could have a relationship. You can tell, because Marie was extermly kind, and she's not like the other Kankers any more, she has a special friendship with the Ed's, which is good!

Keep it up!