Reviews for Skip a Beat
TinkStar87 chapter 34 . 8/8
This was an AMAZING story. Yes i hated how long Jess was around and all the little biatches at the office (the one...two...three...?) but i LOVED what you did and how they all ended. Also really LOVE Rogan,(if you couldn't guess by my reviews from your other stories) Have i mentioned that this was an amazing story? Fantastic! Adding to my favorites right now and making me wish November would get here sooner! Until next time, Read ya Later ;)
Guest chapter 34 . 8/13/2015
What a delightful story, start to finish it made me smile.
Guest chapter 34 . 2/8/2015
great story - needed a little more passion and feeling and the sex described is bad - still a great story
lillyabeth chapter 34 . 2/26/2014
That was a wonderful story. I read it in one day.
I would just like to thank you for not making Jess the "bad" guy. I ship both Rory/Logan and Rory/Jess and I HATE reading stories about either of them being horrible or stupid. )
littlemisscass chapter 34 . 11/11/2013
Ugh too fantastic
saranghae25 chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
Im really liking it. All the tension..hihi
Vaneesa85 chapter 34 . 8/23/2012
Loved it
Guest chapter 34 . 7/7/2012
really liked this storryy
fox24 chapter 23 . 7/4/2012
I love this chapter it's always of my faves. However, Rory should have still told Logan about what she was doing. She shouldn't confuse the poor guy with the kiss and dash. At least she apologizes later for this one
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Hi
It's Maria(fox24) I was to lazy to signin. This one of my favorite fics out there, and I am rereading for the fifth or sixth time. Now i did find Rory's actions towards Jess and Logan with not telling Jess about lunch and not telling Logan about Jess in character. Plus it is really like her to not blame herself for causing the situation instead of yelling at Logan for it. However, I am disappointed that I never heard Rory really apologize to Logan for how she acted like she was single. I really believe she owes him one. Maybe if you ever update Take a Breath, we could have one.
DayDreamer077 chapter 34 . 4/18/2012
I love the 3 musketeers especially Finn! My fav! Lol. Sue was cute too. Sequel? I'll have to go look if you started.
Julie Sue chapter 34 . 8/3/2011
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i need more! where is the sequel! this was amazing!
Julie Sue chapter 33 . 8/3/2011
soo sweet! im soo sad there is only one more chapter :0( but this story is amazing!
Julie Sue chapter 32 . 8/3/2011
ohh i feel bad for rory becuz people have always looked down on her for getting Logan :0( but I am loving Finn's character...i think Sue needs to move to NY with them and Finn! :)
Julie Sue chapter 31 . 8/3/2011
i love it! thats all i can say! this is one of my faves! I want to see their life in NY!