Reviews for You Sure You Don't Have Any Regrets?
LeanneDaseyLover chapter 30 . 1/15/2012
This story this absolutely amazing. My emotions were all over the place. Wow, you're an amazing writer. I must say though that, though there were some close calls, the only time I cried was right before the wedding and they were talking about bachelor parties, Sirius, James, and the constellations. I may just be weird, but that scene was the most emotional for me. It was just...gah! My heart literally broke. I guess because I can see Rowling's Remus feeling the same way on the eve of his wedding. *sniffs* Anyways, I absolutely love this. (Especially the ending!) Amazing job!

LeanneDaseyLover

Love the name Ella Phaet. So fitting and absolutely adorable!
AliciaMarieL chapter 30 . 12/29/2011
Good story! I'm slightly confused. It sounded like Tonks was pregnant for not nine months.

Very good story though!
McGonagallFan chapter 30 . 7/12/2010
I just finished all the chapters today and I have to say that I absolutely adore this story!

I have to say I'm not Tonls/Lupin fan, to be really honest I have never liked both characters seperately or together.

Recently I started reading Deathly Hallows again and I liked Ted and Andromeda's story so I was curious if there were fics about them and I came across this story. OMG! I just adore Ted and Andromeda in your story...I love how you show their relationship, how they go from fighting to teasing each other especially in chapter 17. I especially liked that part:

"This isn't fighting Nymph." Ted said.

Ann smirked. "This is foreplay."

and:

"Were you just trying to get rid of them or….?"

"Was I serious?"

He nodded.

"You know me better than that Ted. I was trying to get them to leave and I was serious." She giggled.

"I was hoping you'd say that."

I really laughed. I also like how they finish each other's sentences and how they can't live without the other. That was so amazing and romantic. And you even made me like Lupin and Tonks. :D :D Probably only in your story but still. Also the whole thing with Greyback...wow, you invented it really great.

So, I just wanted to stop by and tell you what a great story you've written!

McGonagallFan

P.S. WOW, that was probably the longest review I have ever written. :D :D
Vampire Magelet chapter 30 . 7/11/2010
Loved it

savecarmilla chapter 30 . 2/18/2010
Totally amazing...

I liked it alot :D

Wow, I'd love to be Tonks :P

Very well done and feel free to mail me :)
spannieren chapter 30 . 6/9/2009
Aw, such a cute story. Its really nice to read a story where tonks and remus can actually be happy together. I found it really well written and captivating. Thanks for a great read :)
The Black Cauldrons chapter 12 . 4/30/2009
beat him AGAIN that wasn't enough he deserves a HELL of a lot MORE
The Black Cauldrons chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
yay! sequel!
Ordinary and Adorable chapter 20 . 2/14/2009
I don't know if I should even tell you the sad number of times I've read this by now... It's that good. and I still cry. Every time.

You bugger.

lol
lawaks2600 chapter 30 . 1/15/2009
i loved it, thanks for wighting it, was touching and so much for to read.
lawaks2600 chapter 18 . 1/15/2009
oh so sweet. i was sobbing. one very touching chapter.
lawaks2600 chapter 12 . 1/15/2009
"Can I beat him up? PLEZE?" that sounds like fun i'd like to hit Scrimgeour up. loving this so much but i still got lost more to go. but loving it heaps.
carrebear14 chapter 30 . 8/9/2008
i really loved the story!
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 9 . 1/24/2008
i most certainly did drown in tears! i have the tissues right here! im serious too. that has to be the sweetest conversation/scene in the history of men, fictional and non-fictional!
Fluffy and Scary Satanic One chapter 27 . 1/23/2008
AH-HA!

I now ge the angel thing! Just like Bella and Edward! I cried then, too. Yeah, I'm a cryer. I mean, gosh, you and your tear jerkers...lol. Yeah...I cried reading New Moon when Edward left, in that part in Twilight, TOO MANY TIME TO COUNT reading your fics, over a mouse who died in a Redwall book (a bit sad, but she was the main characters SINGLE AS IN ONLY EVER EVER love), In INKSPELL when Dustfinger gave his life...So, all in all, stories make me emotional. Quite emotional.

Oh, I forgot to mention in Of Mice And Men when George had to shoot Lennie. I cried REAL hard then.