Reviews for Little Arrow's
Guest chapter 14 . 1/3/2014
Listen either you update or you allow me to adopt this story
Please contact me on wattpad by following this link:
/Redheadlover
And comment on my profile
If you can't my email address is on my profile just read through and email me
Thanks
Redheadlover
JudeDeluca chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
I hope you don't mind, but this whole story gave me an idea for something.
DancingBEarie chapter 14 . 12/11/2006
This is very entertaining.
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I like it.
coldfiredragon chapter 14 . 6/25/2006
Ollie is going to go crazy. Can't wait to see what you do with this next.
Lavender Gaia chapter 11 . 6/24/2006
This is really cute. I love Roy as a little kid, I can just imagine how adorable he would be. Ollie and Bruce trying to look after him is just too funny. It's a good thing Dick knew how to stay put by the time Bruce got him, or we probably would have never had a first Robin.

Loved the rest of the Titan guys coming to see their bud in his...condition. But where's Donna? Is she dead during this? Because I think she'd love to see her ex as a little boy. She'd probably want to take him home and raise him herself. I know I'd love to see her in this.

You're doing a great job and I hope you update soon.
Ashti chapter 10 . 6/24/2006
*whistles* Man, when you update, you UPdate. :D SIX chapters! And starting at the seventh, you changed the font. Thanks! Sorry to hear about your eye problems, but whoah, awfully glad it's not bad enough to keep you from writing. _

Suppose you could write in braille.. but considering I don't read that _;

Thanks for the updates! :D

Looking good, really. Hee, Bruce and Ollie make quite a pair. *snerks* Looking forward to the rest. _
coldfiredragon chapter 10 . 6/23/2006
Oh, I was hoping Brucy would get more of a tongue lashing from Dinah but at least Roy's safe.

Interested to see what Ollie is going to say when Roy asks him about going home to the reservation. Update soon.
coldfiredragon chapter 9 . 6/23/2006
YES! That's all I'm saying. hehe.
coldfiredragon chapter 8 . 6/23/2006
YES! The powerful and almighty Batman failed at something. Great chapter. I hope he can find the kid before something happens.
coldfiredragon chapter 7 . 6/23/2006
Bruce... and three year old Roy. Is Ollie trying to drive the Bat crazy? Hehe.
coldfiredragon chapter 6 . 6/23/2006
I feel so bad for Ollie, stuck with a three year old for god knows how long. It's only going to get worse if Dinah brings Lian into the situation. He'll go nuts if he has two of them.

Hope to see chapter 7 soon.
Havago chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
Loveing this, please write more! Oh and I read the reveiwers comments about the bold writing, I have to say I disagree I like the bold, but thats just me I guess. Anyway can't wait for more of this fic.
Ashti chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
Not too bad. I certainly won't mind reading more, but could you get rid of the bolded font? Please? It's kinda annoying. _;
Amarin Rose chapter 4 . 6/21/2006
*snicker* Roy is just so a precious child. Precocious, too.