Reviews for Rose Tinted
rintisku chapter 12 . 4/29/2008
i really enjoyed reading this it was really something i could learn from. So that diphtheria is real and can kill people that is kinda scary and a weird way to die but yeah i liked it and think that it kept me reading
Thien chapter 12 . 12/11/2007
First, I'm sorry for not reviewing each chapter. I read them all in one go, and now am just too lazy to go back to review them separately.

For the story, as far as AUs go, I like the setting very much. I like the fact that every character has his own things to care about. You didn't strip them of their routines just so they could spend 24 hours building romances. It's reflected clearly at the end. While it's true it leaves me wanting for more, the way you ended the story is actually a more believable one. Things stay mostly the same, and people don't immediately jump into more intimate levels of relationship. I like that.

As for characterization, you did a great job. All characters are very likeable, even Seifer is, in his own weird way. No... scratch that, especially Seifer! While your Cloud and Leon are very to my liking (Cloud is not very OOC IMO, he's just being his egotistic self in FFVII, which I welcome), it's Seifer I must thank you for writing so well. Thankyouthankyouthankyou !

Lastly, while I haven't read any of your newer stories, seeing as how Riku/Sora or other pairings doesn't interest me at all, I promise I will read and review any Cloud/Leon/Squall/Seifer fics of yours in the future.

[Add to favourite]
Katy chapter 12 . 7/7/2007
Oh man, that story was great. I mean I think it ended perfectly- that was so in-character to the way you had painted them. I'm glad you didn't break down and write something that came wildly out of left field. And the banter was downright amazing, I SO wish I could write dialogue like you do. :) Kudos, I'm probably off to read more of your work!
Katy chapter 11 . 7/7/2007
FLESH EATING ZOMBIES! FIRE CIRCLING THE ONLY EXIT!

LOLZ. I don't even have words. Just awesome.
Katy chapter 8 . 7/7/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

“I hope you like cream and sugar because I didn’t bring you any.”

OMG this was full of so many amazing lines I can't even count them all. Cloud's dialogue was BRILLIANT. LOL I am STILL laughing about that cream and sugar line.

Maybe I should stop being so lazy and effing login. *thinks* Naw...
Katy chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
I love that in the hysteria, Cloud is like ICAN'TLEAVETHEHOSPITALOMGHELPME because he hates people. HAHA and Seifer cracked me up with his people who are coughing or whatever line. :D
Katy chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
"I feel like I'm in an envelope!"

"You look like a worm."

Still, still genius. Still annoying you with these silly reviews. Still, of course, reading on! :D
Katy chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
LOL "You don't have adequate medical training!" Okay I spit water out during this chapter. This keeps getting better, and ooh, plot. This is a seriously underrated fic. :D
Katy chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Still genius! I guarantee I will get annoying with these reviews. Good humor fics are SO hard to find!
Katy chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Funny! VERY funny, and I don't really do AUs very often, but I'll have to keep reading this one, because it's clever and I do so like clever work. :)
the.downfall chapter 12 . 3/31/2007
oh your story's very good! I'm surprised you haven't had more reviews. The idea's really good (you make me wanna watch Grey's Anatomy or House or somethin'...) mcloud leon yumminess. it was rly funny too.
Andrea chapter 12 . 12/30/2006
Wow! I really liked this fic! especially the humour in it! haha I'm really looking forward to your other stories! XD
Childhood Aspirations chapter 12 . 12/25/2006
Well, I'm sad that it's over, but all in all it was a fairly satisfying ending for the story. Good job!

-C.A.
Wends chapter 12 . 12/24/2006
Too lazy to log in.

Anyway, that's the end? Sheesh! No fluff? No goop? No slathering slobbering kisses?

Thanks for IC. (cackle) Nice.

Still want to throttle Cloud, though.

Anyway, I do look forward to your future works!
AquilaStrife chapter 11 . 12/11/2006
ZOMG, I must be THE worst reviewer in ALL OF ETERNITY due to my NOT EVEN NOTICING THE LAST CHAPTER WAS UP.

Hence, I suck.

ALSO, I GOT KINGDOM HEARTS II ZOMG AND IT ATE MY LIFE (IN A GOOD WAY).

I IST IN LOVE WITH CLOUD, ROXAS, AXEL.

Sorry for side-tracking... xD

AHH. I LIKES. I laughed much of the way through it also. Such wit. " 'Why, does that mean you’re going to die?' The question dripped curiosity rather than concern."

HAH.

Man. Next chapter's the last. EH BIEN. You'll have to quickly start another fanfic I can read and sporadically review.

_