Reviews for Biggest Mistake
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Possible response #1: Where the hell is the rest of this?

Possible response #2: How'd Raven get so cold like thataway?

Possible response #3: Well THIS ain't gonna do the team any good! No, sir. Not a bit.

Possible response #4: Okay, no, seriously ... where the hell is the rest of this?

Possible response #5: Raven, you oughta know the Boy Blunder isn't going to give up that easily. Give him a try. You might like it.

Definite response A: Your quip about the Creationist was solid gold.

Gorgeous story. If you ever finish it, I'll Favorite it. In case you do decide to finish it, I'm Following.
Cat chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
The hand behind this pen relives a failure everyday...
Boom!
LaMorenadelAtl chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Fall Out Boy reference, I like!
VampsMoonAngel chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Oh my fudge! - yes i make up my own words - ur so mean! and unfair! why couldn't u right more? this couldv'e been the most awsome sotry everz! plus i wanna know wat happened after Robin took his mask off or did u not know wat else to write? ugh! sorry if im ranting but like yea; no i ain't a vinalla (white person) im caramel (hispanic person) raised with da chocolates (black persons). So yea... - ur new fan dat'd luv u 4eva if u write more 2 dis story, Avi.
Bronwen Ackeley chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Ah, just the way I like my one-shots. Raw, volatile emotions. Robin in his child-like, handsome, obssessive control and Raven in her submissive, emotional dominance.

The ending was perfect. It left me hungry for more, and there's no better way to capture a fan-base then by leaving your audience with empty stomachs. Keep feeding us this rollercoaster wonders and you'll do great.

I loved it. The emotion was raw and it doesn't get any better than that.

Great work. Keep it coming.

~B~
Damned-Like-Beauty chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
nice what more can i say but nice
Kanashimi Angel chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Hm...Not bad, in fact, quite good. The first RobRae sort-of-lemon I read. Nah...Goes to faves, for sure.
ravenslair chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
I liked this very much. That boy wonder just never gives up, does he (smiles). I hope someday you will continue this story, I would like to read more. Thanks...Gerry
ff-kh-luvrgrl chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
are you going to continue?

please continue!
aevy chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
plz update soon!

i like this one
this2kiss chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Omg! I loved it! Please please please write another one, preferable longer, but im not picky... :)
LM22102 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Ah... Fuck.

I did not see that ending, meaning not the actual ending, but the ending of the page, I thought there was more.. I wasn't paying attention.

One-shot. Gorgeous. Keep that way.

Drama was beautiful and the last line will be remembered.

Though, I think it would done well without too much explicit lines in the terms of their sex.

Favorited. I simply love the drama.
nick chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
keep going good story please
SpiderSquirrel chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I fucking LOVE IT
Rene chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Wow. That was Wonderful. ;-; Probably the best fanfiction I've ever read on this site...or on the internet...ever! o_o

PLEASE FINISH! T-T I hate cliffhangers, and there was a huge one! Dx Please finish, I beg of you!

-Rene