Reviews for Mission Improbable: or Z Saves the Day, Again
RobinIV chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
LOL! Congrats to taking on the evils of DC! Does Z bring people back from the dead, too?
KZelda chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Aww, how exciting! Very fun story to read, too. Hope we don't need Z again, but she makes great stories.
trecebo chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Pox on TPTB. Silly geekiods. Gor blyme, they ought to be written into their own plots and then erased, never to be seen again.
Tressa chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Thank you! I can't thank you enough for writing this! The whole concept of OYL is an interesting one - the way DC has played it out thus far is NOT an interesting one. I've dropped most of the titles now (I'm not too happy with the majority, especially Robin and Nightwing).

You're explination is a lot more plausible then what DC is trying to feed us right now. The whole Cassandra Cain thing? I kind of stared at the last page with her arm around him and the gun in his hands . . . Anyway, I could go on forever on this mess up. But back to your story. It was funny. It made sense! And, like I said, a lot more plausible then what we've received thus far. I loved it. Thanks for the great story and this much needed rescue mission! You're my new hero!
Chigger chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Go, Z! :D

I really enjoy your Z stories. You're so adept at fixing things that DC does wrong!

I can't even begin to tell you how mad I am at them for some of the things they've done; and I don't even *read* the comics!

They seriously need to get some writers and artists in there who like these characters. It seems like all they have are sadistic people who're sick to death of coming up with stories for these poor characters.

"...some pimply-faced idiot who thinks he can write comics for a living but doesn’t give a rats…um…well anyway, doesn’t give a rip what the readers he’s writing for thinks! Someone who is interested only in his own glory, not to staying true to character and plotlines and so on." - Too true. _

I hope, now that you've gotten this out of your system, you'll post the next chapter of Shattered? :)
Carr chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Brilliant explanation. I *hate* these new events. They make no sense, and really, the cloned Cass makes a LOT more sense than anything DC is coming up with right now. Kudos!
Showstopper chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Excellent work as always, Zorra. Your Z character is cool and I wholeheartedly agree with Z's rescue mission. I'm also glad it was Tim who talked her back to the side of angels as it were. I apologize now because the rest of this is going to just be a rant about how screwed up DC has been.

I can go with DC wanting to revamp the universe, but this Year One stuff so far is just too screwed up. I just can't believe that no one in the Bat family would'nt have tried to talk to her within the year even with her dropping the Batgirl identity. Damn the fact that Tim, Bruce and Dick are taking some cruise around the world to find themselves after IC. And her appearence in Robin was stupid. I refuse to believe that pod person is Cassandra Cain. As you said, she had remorse for the blood that was on her hands and they made that fact abudantly clear throughout the series. They better have some kind of Lazurus reasoning for this crap. And I thought after IC, the universe was going to be brighter. I guess we have to wait a year in our time for them to make that true. If this character assination keeps up, I'm just going to stick to my old Robin comics, Young Justice and move my comics buying dollar to Marvel and the independent scene.