Reviews for 3 New Voice Messages
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Awesome story it was cute.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Fantastic story it was very cute.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This was a cute story.
Chipmunk94 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I love that you made John a good guy, even a victim. He's just a dad who did the best he could do to protect his sons from the evil he knows inhabits the world. And he's a dad who has two amazing, loving sons.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
very good.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This brought tears to my eyes. Such a nice tribute to John. I really appreciated it.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This story was great.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Great story liked it a lot.
amyblair chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Aw, I totally loved this! I loved Dean, "I love you and shit." And Sam with "Dean would love it if you called... and so would I." I thought you played John so quiet and sweet. His boys. Just breaks the heart. I loved when he realized it was Sam, how alert he became.

Great, great, great!
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
*squee!* Totally awesome!
Bundibird chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Aww! :) Love it.

You got the characters down pat with the style of message left. :) So sam and Dean. *BEEP BEEP!* "Cut it out, jackass!"

:D

Bundi
SupernaturalKris chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
This was very sweet! You got Sam and Dean's characters down perfectly. Their messages were for the same thing but turned out completely different b/c of the differences in their personalities and relationships with their dad. John really is a sentimental push-over, isn't he? :)
Dark-flames chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Beautiful! I love the stories that truly focus a bit on John and give him the credit he does deserve, and some lovin from the boys...

There are so many 'let's-totally-bash-John-Winchester' fics out there it's driving me a bit nuts, but I do think that what Sam said by the end of most 'i'm mad at dad now' episodes was true. It was tough, it was heartbreaking, and insane at times, but they were such a tight family nad they loved each other to death anyways... it's what the show's about...

and you captured the boys feelings for their father, through the father's eyes, so perfectly... sweet 0)
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Nice ficlet. I like the way the third message was Visa and the boys call separately.
Rinne chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, and heartwarming.
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »