Reviews for The Face of Love
Jeri252 chapter 27 . 5/28
love it
JennyLovesYou chapter 27 . 10/16/2010
I really liked this story. good job on it! im actually starting to like stephanie and chris jericho together :)
wrasslinlvr20 chapter 27 . 6/10/2009
This story was so amazing! U did a great job! I was so hooked i was even reading it on my phone! Such a true and beautiful love story!
wrasslinlvr20 chapter 8 . 6/6/2009
DAM! this is so god!
wrasslinlvr20 chapter 7 . 6/6/2009
just thought i'd let u know im totally addicted to this story!
User10272762 chapter 27 . 2/21/2009
OMG! thats all i can say. Finally they got back together! i LOVE this story, its possibly the best story i've read on here! Great Job.
TakerTakeMe chapter 27 . 9/17/2007
The smile on my face right now is crazy. This story has been one insane rollercoaster, and I loved every single minute of it. This last chapter was amazing... The whole darned story was amazing! I bow to you!

TakerTakeMe chapter 26 . 9/17/2007
Perfect. I agree! Can't wait to see how this ends, so off I go to the final chapter.

TakerTakeMe chapter 25 . 9/17/2007
I don't know what happened in the last chapter, it only loaded halfway... Too bad... I almost gave up hope this chapter with that Christina person, but what was I thinking? No one can truly come between Chris and Stephanie and I love that!

TakerTakeMe chapter 23 . 9/17/2007
Yes! I couldn't be more happy with the way things are going here! It looks like things are finally gonna go Chris's way... Those two are destined for each other. That letter he wrote was so sweet...

This partnership with Trish and Christian has caught my interest as well. I love it!

TakerTakeMe chapter 22 . 9/17/2007
So I haven't been able to read in forever...and ever... And I finally get the chance, and there's HOPE. I'm so happy! Like... I really hope Stephanie gives in and just goes back to Chris. I know she wants to, I know it!

DCFanatic4life chapter 27 . 5/7/2007
Well, what can I say that I haven't already said? This story was a roller coaster, more downs than ups, but it all worked out in the end. It was nice, for the first time, to see them happy and functioning as normally as they get. I liked that they still fought, they still had their feelings hurt, but they worked through it, they talked, it's like a miracle! But this entire story has been a lesson in how to write one helluva story. You are an amazing writer, and your stories are always a great read, keeping you hooked on them from day one, this one perhaps being your best one, I haven't decided yet. Thanks for writing this awesome story, and as sad as I am to see it end, I'm glad that it all worked out for them. :)
foolishangel87 chapter 27 . 5/6/2007
that was awesome..i loved it to pieces..perfect ending..funny as hell..just the way it was meant to be
foolishangel87 chapter 26 . 4/30/2007
aww that was beautiful..and finalyl the agony is over and they are back together... its about damn time...i was going insane..it was so frustrating..but its finally here..whoppee..update soon
DCFanatic4life chapter 26 . 4/30/2007
You f'ing rock, seriously, you rock so hard that it's like, I don't know, you just rock so totally hard. This chapter was amazing! I pretty much have no words for it, because it was so freaking amazing! And you think I'M the best? Yeah, I'm still disputing that, especially now because that was seriously freaking great. I loved it, I loved the build up, and I loved how you tortured Chris just a little bit more to the very end with that speech ( I guess it wasn't so bad of me to suggest you torture him more), because I could honest-to-goodness see that scene in my head. I could picture it all so clearly that's how well you wrote it. That entire part just blew me away with the emotion and passion of it all. When he thought they were over, and you knew better, it was like, frustrating, but so good at the end, and this story is just great, and I wish I could be more verbose, but seriously, right now I'm just basking in the awesomeness of this chapter, I'm sure I'll tell you later in the day how much it rocks when I've had time to digest it all. But seriously, this was a great, great, chapter, you've outdone yourself. :)