Reviews for Ryou's Heart 1: The Search For Ryou's Heart
shadowX101 chapter 7 . 11/11/2006
hey my name is bekah andd i was just gonna tell u that i really like the story and cant wait to read the next... i am a big ryou fan...
I-luv-Kish-and-dark chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
Should I have read this story before the other one? I dunno. Well, either way, both these Ryou heart stories rock! It's kinda gross how Nushka was just holding out Ryou's heart. That thing looks gross. Maybe the reason I want Ichigo to be with Kish usually is because I think Kish is really cute. Ichigo with Ryou is my definite second choice, and I love your stories!
SamKo chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
yay, more mercury. Can you tell I like Ami? lol.

What does the heart look like? It's not...like...the real thing, is it? ew...i hope not.

But this is getting good, I can tell. I don't really mind the short chapters, the story's good.
Tangerine342 chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
No wonder their planet was so bad, mercury is no place for people to live, or at least i think it's mercury it might be venus...can u tell i'm failing science? lol heh heh oh well i'm sure it's still bad to live on anyway great story i can't wait till the next chappie, till then

~Tangerine
SamKo chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
I couldn't help but laugh at that chapter. Mercury, that's good, lol. Kish still loves Ichigo enough to carry Ryou for her? That's...tough. But too bad for him! She can have Ryou!

How about someone else push the button? hehe, self-destruct. Never mind, they'll probably have to use it later on, why else would you write about it?

Mercury. (gasp) wasn't expecting that, but it's funny!
Tangerine342 chapter 5 . 6/23/2006
ooh such a cool story plz keep writing I want to find out what happens...by the way were you aware that there's a movie called The Search for David's Heart or something like that? Pretty kool huh? anyway I have to get to chores, I don't wanna do them but I don't wanna get yelled at either so until your next chapter

~Tangerine
MissBlaze chapter 5 . 6/23/2006
gr8 story keep it up

LUV YA LOTS

Meow55 xoxoxoxoxoxox
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
This is a cute and cool story. Please continue. Ichigo and Ryou forever.
mel chapter 5 . 6/20/2006
gosh! u really are a BIG fan of tmm to write all this..pretty well written anyway..
SamKo chapter 5 . 6/20/2006
I don't know what ichigo has in mind...you're the almighty powerful authoress of this story!

I love the cheesy. RYOU CAN'T DIE!

Update soon! HE CAN'T DIE!
SamKo chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
RYOU! Wow, that's creepy. Creepy and GOOD enough that I wanna keep reading! This is gonna be good, i know it.
AfterEternity chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
Wow. She's EVIL. Hurry and get next chapter up...they're kinda short, aren't they? Oh well, just please hurry the story's really good-kinda creepy, but still really good-so far!