Reviews for Darkstalkers: Chaotic War
SuperMarioForever2 chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
Damn, Joe really has a lot of enemies who have it out for him. When ARE you gonna start working on this story again anyway? Call me back when you can.
Videogame and etc. Fan chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
Another great chapter but theres a problem. Please correct the chapter numbering. On top and in the email I was sent says that this is chp. 13 and at the end of the story it says 'End of chapter 12'. Yes its a 'big deal'. Now for the real conversation. Did that really happened between Felicia and Jedah? I have extremly little knowledge on Darkstalkers and when I go for help in the internet its a complete failure. So I usally come up with stuff that great is true about the Darkstalkers. Also I have mostly only focused on Felicia. Keep in touch.
dude ur awesome at this chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
i love the little "next chapter previews" at the end of every post-it's just like DBZ! lol
Videogame and etc. Fan chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
That was amazing. Whats even more amazing is that we had some of the same ideas. Well I hope we keep in touch!
Angry Dragon 0 chapter 9 . 3/13/2011
*raises hand* ooooh pick me pick me for the team up I'm kidding...mostly
Angry Dragon 0 chapter 8 . 3/7/2011
When I saw 'DBZ references' I thought it was going to be another "Its over 9000 joke" but it good to see one of my top favorite fic up and running again and who knows there may be some new friends, new foes, old enemies looking for revenge, funny jokes or epic one liners but do what you will its your fic but just make it as EPIC as possible.
Knight25 chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
Excellent chapter! Loved the fight scene. Don't worry, I'm not judging Joe's sudden appearence to DBZ even though there are some similaraties...but what doesn't these days? CoughSonicthe HedgehogCough, CoughDigimonCough.

Keep up the good work. Till next time! See Ya!

Also, when the heck is Lilith coming back in this story?
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 5 . 1/28/2008
Weird... we all updated about the same time. Creepy, eh?

Anyways, good chapter, and setting the stakes for a big hellish battle. Can't wait to see where it leads.
Angry Dragon 0 chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
I was wondering when this gunna be updated
Knight25 chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
Great chapter. Funny, Pyron sounded just like Cell from (DBZ) in this chapter. Oddly enough, Joe sounds too much like a Super Saiyan. Any way, keep up the good work.
Angry Dragon 0 chapter 4 . 10/22/2007
I read the firt one when came out and at some point I could laughing like when Joe was thinking what the other catgirls/women would do to him if they knew he grab Felicia's ass I hope this is crazier than the first one

yo,you sould make into a comic at put it on or
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 4 . 4/6/2007
Oh, that's okay. It takes me forever to update Personal Demons too.
Knight25 chapter 4 . 4/4/2007
Great chapter, update a little sooner. I was begining to think you died or something.
Hotshot45 chapter 4 . 4/3/2007
Nicely done. Please continue.
ashoutinthedark chapter 3 . 11/19/2006
so far so good! I'm looking forward to reading more of your work