Reviews for Dunno, Just Happens
DreamerChick chapter 9 . 8/6/2006
Okay, well now my mother thinks I'm MORE unhinged than she did before because I just like two chapters back nearly fell out of my chair laughing when Mark and Roger met Anthony Rapp and Adam Pascal...I...yeah.. Ah, the joys of randomness. I needed the laughs I got out of this because I've gotta get ready for work. All the beautiful randomness...i'll go to work thinking of Collins being this walking Stoli machine and my co-workers will officially think I'm nuts...oh well.
L Ducky chapter 9 . 8/2/2006
wow. this is deff'ly a "what the pancake?" story.

me love.
O what magic chapter 9 . 7/26/2006
All I can say is WTF. in the best way possible. great storry though.
freedomfighter82 chapter 9 . 7/22/2006
Wow. Just wow. Thank you, that made my day.
ella-spella chapter 9 . 7/22/2006
you seriously need help
bbjmet chapter 9 . 7/22/2006
Fantastic Ending! :D Craziness is awesomeness :) im so happy for Darren Hayes...

katie
OneSong05 chapter 9 . 7/22/2006
What a great ending! This story was amazing, and probably one of the best random fics I've ever read!
hippy.intellect chapter 9 . 7/22/2006
That was just too awesome
passionate fire chapter 9 . 7/22/2006
What an awsome ending! (giggles)
sashp chapter 9 . 7/21/2006
Omg. This whole story was amazing and crazy and fabulous and I don't want it to end! Make more random fics. PLEASE! I'll send you Stoli or Rum or Marks underwear (dont ask how I got it :]) or anything! Anything except my autographed RENT playbill.

Benny being screwed around is just amazing! You are just amazing. And so is this story.

and so is Jack Sparrow (CAPTAIN)
ickle-s-10 chapter 9 . 7/21/2006
“YA’LL JUST GOT PUNK’D, BIATCHES!”

haha. that was an amazing ending. yay ashton!

i'm sorry it's over!
freedomfighter82 chapter 8 . 7/21/2006
Oh my God. I find this so incredibly funny. My favorit part was in the last chapter where they ran into Anthony Rapp and Adam Pascal. UPDATE!
bbjmet chapter 8 . 7/12/2006
o the suspense LOL thanks for putting me in the chapter:D i love dr. nick by the way, and mimi going into labour was ingenious :D.

- nikki
hippy.intellect chapter 8 . 7/11/2006
lol, tres wonderful! Loved the random reference to Anthony Rapp. Though he's anything but a prude :D
ickle-s-10 chapter 8 . 7/11/2006
omg. evita. so hilarious.

did you see the second pirates movie? i didn't like it that much...stupid ending, and the whole thing was SO confusing.

back to the review.