Reviews for Cephiran Snapshots
DGtnsl chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Wow. This was awesome! Everything was so exquisite and I the suspence almost killed me. Scion being Eagle's mom was very surprising. I thought she was a person alone at the center of the planet, unknown to the people that lived there. A mere entity, like Mokona, but giving up her life for the planet. But this is so cool!
Kana090 chapter 6 . 11/22/2007
Do something with Clef in his tall form from the OVA, with one or more of the other characters trying to distract him, if you can. Funs!

Update soon!
Akiyra chapter 6 . 11/7/2006
These are so lovely! Especially the Clef ones~ he's so cute! Please update soon!
Ohgodno chapter 6 . 8/3/2006
Your drabbles are so cute *heart*

Especially the Clef v Tek-Nol-O-Gee ones *big geeky smile*

And the Ferio and Emeraude fic was so precious.
ViscountessKiera chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
Its very lovely. I enjoyed your Red Queen chapter the most but this one is also quite nice. And you take requests? ...feels silly asking...but what the heck. Could you do an Fic about Ealge's thoughts on the Knights. I mean he knows Hikaru the best (well depends on anime or manga)but I've always wondered what he thought of the other girls? Thanks. Over and out.

VKiera
shinomu chapter 6 . 7/27/2006
I like this one, it's really rare to find something about Ferio and Emeraude. And the way you worte it was really good. Keep on going with these short stories, they are really nice.

~~
Yachtzee chapter 6 . 7/26/2006
Sweet. In Rayearth fandom, Emeraude and Ferio hardly ever have sibling bonding moments.

Since you take requests ... well, indulge me. Can you write a fiction consisting of LafargaCaldina and 'butterscotch'?
Small Tuesday chapter 5 . 6/21/2006
Wow. Just ... wow. Those were amazing - so simple and concise and hilarious.

Do it again.
Scathach chapter 5 . 6/19/2006
Considering how bizarre Tokyo Babylon and X could get...the atmosphere you've established in this chapter is quite fitting. It certainly works.

And I'm not just saying that because you're following the manga storyline. *despises the anime*