Reviews for Distorted Reflections
jen chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
I really enjoyed this one! I like the all-in-all plot and really liked the originality of it all! I hope to see more of this and hope you have the time to work on it. I really do want to make sure its not too much trouble for you, but I really enjoy reading your stories! I actually like long stories aswell as chapters so I encourage you to follow your "writer's instinct" as I call it. I talk a lot just like ahiru, so I'll stop before I go on for days! Anyways, keep up the good writing!
-fellow supporting tutu fan :)
Rose chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Very impressive I like when pike asked what the story is hear nice touch of irony
Nightwalker365 chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
I really, really love this story. Please continue!
Breeluv chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
i love fakir to death but i would certainly die if i was ahiru putting up with two of them
Breeluv chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
wow fakir you have a war going on with yourself and the other half won:)
Dreamehz chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
*Gasps*

YES! So someone else has my view on the heartful Mytho!

O_o When I picture him with a heart I see him as kind, as the show says, but also a bit... err... shoot... what's the word? I see him making small, innocent jokes on people's expense and laughing. XD

Sad that you aren't continuing this, but if you have other things you want to write, then so be it. ]
HeCallsMeHisChild chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
See, I like this story. I do. But I can't add it to my alerts since you haven't updated it since 2006. But it looks like it has a lot of potential. Please, if you ever decide to update it, shoot off a message. It looks like a great story. Aw heck with it, I'll just add it.
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Wow, this is really unique and definitely very creative. _ I love the way you've written Ahiru and Fakir - each thinking themselves the selfish one, unknowing of what the other truly desires. :D And the part when Ahiru got ambushed really cracked me up, along with Mytho - I really enjoyed how you've written him. XD

Anyways, I wonder what will happen with Fakir and Fakia... guess you'll have to update! lol _
depppp chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Oh my this is confusing. D:

So who's the better one? Fakir or Fakia? It bothers me when I don't know which team I'm supposed to be rooting for. x)

Keep it up! I'm loving the story so far. (:
Haruka Minamino chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
I really would love to read more of this, and discover how it's resolved.

Also, unserious, laughing, mirthful Mytho is made of too much cracktastic EPIC WIN. \m/ XD
blacktohru chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I love this story! Two Fakirs? Priceless! Still can't quite decide which Fakir I like... I look forward to your next chapter!
Xx Clear Dawnlight xX chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
Aw, it's so god!

Please write more soon!

It's funny, and I like the idea of a Mytho that laughs a lot, and Rue having to bring him back down to earth all the time.

Good luck with this, because I think it could go really far.

Angie-Chan
Anime ADHD chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
Oh, I love it! Please update soon! I want Fakir/Fakia to return to normal, soon _

I really like this story!
Nitchu Mikata chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
Are you goig to update this any time soon cuz I really hiope you do. This is like the best Princess Tutu fanfic I have ever read. You can't leave Fakir split in two, he needs to become one and live happily with Ahiru right? So get to it, I'm waiting for this to be updated soon.

Please.

Nini
Cole A chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
this is really nice and "naughty" hehe.. you should continue
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »