Reviews for Under A Moonlit Sky
kandita chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
This story really needs to be updated...very very good...nice pace and I find it sad and heart wrenching that Neji is just blind to the fact this girl loves him as well he needs to move on...
Gracie chapter 9 . 11/25/2008
aw! poor neji! i feel sowie for him (

hinata was sad too...i hope neji starts to like hinata soon!

next chapter plz!3
Dizzykins chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
O tenten! you'd better run away now :glares at author: P nah this is awesum, i shall read through the rest of the chapters soon but for now i need to get back to writing! _
firewindgurl chapter 9 . 8/31/2007
OH WOW! poor hinata danng neji, the past is the past! MOVE ON BOY! lol. HAHA. he better start being nice to her that little..! lol haha. x]] nice. UPDATE PLEASE!
Boredwithlifeandlove chapter 9 . 8/20/2007
I think you are moving kinda fast, but other than that it was ok.
spoozy chapter 9 . 8/17/2007
I love the way you wrote this story, it makes it almost seem professional, but yet easy to understand and read, which makes it all the more enjoyable to read. The thing that kind of bothers me is the bit of NejiTen, yet I understand Neji is sad for the loss, but I would think he would be over it by now, since he is not like that about his own father's death. Another reason is because I enjoy NejiHina and am a big fan of it! But this story keeps me on the edge of the chair the whole time(not like an action story but in a romantic way!). Great job! Keep it up!
TONI chapter 9 . 8/17/2007
MimoriFanForever chapter 9 . 8/17/2007
Awesome chapter. I loved it and this it is coming along nicely. Neji didn't even notice Hinata leave lol. But i feel bad for him as well. I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter. _! update soon, bii!
Zac chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
akumaru gets bigger over time
Zac chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
they have like lavender eyes
Zac chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
good but Tsunade is the 5th hokage
Yoli16 chapter 8 . 4/24/2007
aw i luv this chapter. hope you update soon!
Yoli16 chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
this sotry is really kool when i read it i can just go with the flow, o luv ur story!
MimoriFanForever chapter 8 . 4/14/2007
Awesome chaPter i loved it. There so cute _. I can't wait to see what haPPens next. i hoe this will be a long chaPter fanfic _ that would be great. Well Please uPdate soon bi
MimoriFanForever chapter 7 . 4/14/2007
yay more neji and hinata. he can't let go on tenten well i hoe that will change i lovee neji and hinata there so cute in a way lol well gonna read more bii