Reviews for The Blue Triquetra
crazyDFFgang chapter 17 . 4/29/2007
Well... yeah it wasn't really interesting for me, ebcause I know that episode by heart. Still I like your additions and it's the perfect aend for this story.

Well done!

(Chrissy.W:x, crazyDFFgang-member)
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 17 . 4/28/2007
brilliant story!
angeleyenc chapter 16 . 4/24/2007
this is good! I know this has been done many times like you said but i like the fact that you wrote about what led up to chris going to the past.
crazyDFFgang chapter 16 . 4/24/2007
Very sweet... But knowing that this will be over soon makes me sad!

(Chrissy.W:x, crazyDFFgang-member)
Blackangle2011 chapter 16 . 4/22/2007
update soon
crazyDFFgang chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Aww... that was cute... a little short maybe, but still: very good!

(Chrissy.W.x, crazyDFFgang)
Blackangle2011 chapter 15 . 4/19/2007
Nice cha[ter. Are the updates working because I didn't know you updated this story...
Blackangle2011 chapter 14 . 4/10/2007
Nice chapter
crazyDFFgang chapter 14 . 4/10/2007
Like the tension and the darkness in this chapter. And also how you picture both characters! Very well done!

(Chrissy.W.x, crazyDFFgang-member)
Kiwi - Sprog chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Hi people!

Okay I've been having reviews telling me that some people are not able to read the chapter. I am experiencing the same problem, sometimes it is there and other times it is not. I don't know what's going on but 2 new reviews that have been submitted which are doing exactly the same thing. I will leave the story a couple of days to see if it sorts itself out but if not I will upload the chapter again. Sorry everyone!
serendipitous-15 chapter 13 . 3/26/2007
Yay for the update! This was a fantastic chapter, I liked the action scenes in it. I also like you incorporated some of the lines from Chris-Cross. Update soon. I can't wait to see where you go with this.
Blackangle2011 chapter 13 . 3/26/2007
update soon
Blackangle2011 chapter 12 . 3/11/2007
Update soon.
crazyDFFgang chapter 12 . 3/11/2007
Lkie this a lot. Especially Bianca's decision. Now it's her chance to proof Chris on which side she's standing... I hope he'll give her a chance to do that.

(Chrissy.W.x, crazyDFFgang-member)
Embry chapter 11 . 2/3/2007
that was a good chapter! i love how you portry the chris/bianca relationship!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »