Reviews for Left Unsaid
StarCatchers42 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
AWWW. So cute. But I was kinda hoping that she would say she loves him :/ BBRae forever, this was adorable, you are awesome, what did she say to make him so mad?
Kusami32 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I can totally see raven doing that lol she could never say the word love. Awesome one-shot I enjoyed reading it.
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
this was cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Pretty good. For a newbie
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Well, she would have trouble thinking, much less saying, the "L" word.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I don't hate you too. :) Cute. :)
Scriptor Sapiens chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Very nice. Very very nice. This was awesome to read.
Cassie chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Sososososososo adorable :3 I absolutely love it!
obsessivereader95 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
grrr! why'd you have to leave it unsaid? do you know how much this is going to drive me crazy? thanks a bunch *rolls eyes* lol. it was a really good, in character analysis of the characters' relationships (i'm in a "big word" mood...) thank you for writing it, even if you left that knot untied...
willotaku9000 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
*Dawns on him like it did on BB* She admitted she's in love with him right?
rintsukiyomi chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
what did she say to him that hurt him so bad?
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
"I don't hate you." - Probably the most unique way (that I've heard of) to say "I'm secretly in love with you." Good thing Beast Boy was feeling insiteful at that moment. 3 Har
beautifultruth92 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
great story! Great writing! You did great on this story! I liked it alot!
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Awwwwwww, this is actually something that would happen in the actual show between the two! :D I loved it so much! It was cute, adorable, heart warming, and all those words! Awesome job :]
stephanie chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This story was great! I absoulutly loved it. You should make another one like this ! My fave part was from raven and beast boy on the beach to the end. Oh! You could add to this one! YES! that would be wondergul. pleassse do so!

pretty pleas?