Reviews for Left Unsaid
rintsukiyomi chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
what did she say to him that hurt him so bad?
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
"I don't hate you." - Probably the most unique way (that I've heard of) to say "I'm secretly in love with you." Good thing Beast Boy was feeling insiteful at that moment. 3 ~Har~
beautifultruth92 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
great story! Great writing! You did great on this story! I liked it alot!
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Awwwwwww, this is actually something that would happen in the actual show between the two! :D I loved it so much! It was cute, adorable, heart warming, and all those words! Awesome job :]
stephanie chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This story was great! I absoulutly loved it. You should make another one like this ! My fave part was from raven and beast boy on the beach to the end. Oh! You could add to this one! YES! that would be wondergul. pleassse do so!

pretty pleas?

Guptanation chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
god job on this one :)
DR.GIMMERSLOTS chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
IT WAS OK... THAT'S ALL I COULD THINK OF
Slothy Girl chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
very cute but what did Rae say that made him so upset?

~Slothy Girl 3
Denalien chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
LOL

that's the only thing what i can say to this!
Eternal Optimist chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
This was really good. I love that neither of them actually said "I love you" but found a way to convey that they do even without saying the exact words.
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
fluffy fluff fluff! *claps hands together*
Ikasury chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
XD of all the things to FINALLY say? *falls out of chair laughing* XD OMG! i don't hate you? XD *continues to laugh* HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAA XD i can't think of anything else to say, that was great! . it was all dramatic and wangsting and totally making me want to know: "RAVEN! WHAT THE FUCK'D YOU SAY?" o.O;; and then she comes out with that... and honestly i could care less what she said before, that... was... XD *can't finish cause of laughing* horrible and awesome at the same time, and i think, no matter what bad thing she said before, that tops it in stupidity and desperation XD

that was great! . *laughs*

till next *keeps laughing* Sayounara, Coeus!

-Ikasury

ps: ZOMGHMFGWITNBHZBBQA1 Z (nothing really, just to make it sound cooler/internet slang filler) O (oh) M (my) G (great) H (hedonistic) M (Mother) F (Fucking) (godz) W (what) I (in) T (the) N (nine) B (burning) H (hellz) Z (filler, emphasis on Hellz) BBQ (bar-b-que sauce) A1 (A1 steak sauce) XD lolz! and to note, about 5mins after posting, i realized i shoulda added &Heinz57 at the end, just to add emphasis, and to be kinda stupid XD just my take of OMGWTFBBQ, cause i felt at that moment, it just wasn't good enough! .

Ja!
Raven's Secret chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
i just want to find out what it was that she said that made him so upset! lol

this was really good, and i only noticed a few mistakes with verbs and such. first person is hard to write. but you did a very good job, and the ending was very cute.
Azariel chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
you probably get this alot, but i can't resist.

i don't hate this story.

well written. honestly.