Reviews for Left Unsaid
RisenGrave chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Awesome story. I laugheed at the I don't hate you lines. Very effective. Good metaphors. Keep up the good story.

RG
Shulblaka Saphira chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Poor Rae, can't let her emotions loose. But we all love our goth witch just the way she is. Anyways, great job and keep up the good work!
Tefnut Talvi chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
nice. I liked how u made it Raven who ended the fight, not BB with raven going to her room. Got one ? What did she say that was so bad?
i.am.emerson.tuesday chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
that was really good!

but...

what did she say?

-emerson
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
AWW!

CUTE! _

That's such a great idea! I think that that's probably one of the best interactions I've seen between them in a while.
schemily200 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
i dont hate you too. im gunna say that to my boyfriend. he'll be confused. then he'll have to read this. If he can read. I hope he can read... lol _
FireDitto chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I think you did a wonderful job on the first-person POV; the story flows easily, and is very good to read. I enjoyed it. I particularly liked the "I don't hate you"s, very amusing ;) and I think that's the best and probably most IC way I've seen Raven admit she likes BB ;)

Honestly, can you really picture Raven going "I love you"? -grins-

Great story, very enjoyable, and again, wonderful job on the First-Person prospective.

FireDitto
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
That is the best one shot that I have ever read. Raven saying that she didn't hate Beastboy in such a way to say she loved him was really well thought out.
Scribe of Aurora chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Wow. I loved this. It was really sweet, but kinda deep at the same time. I thing you did just fine with Raven's POV.
ntmnky chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I liked this a lot. Keep up the good work.
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
AW times a bazillion and 4
Leper Gnome chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I really love this! That was really, really good. It's really good for a first time doing a first-person perspective. I just gotta ask: What was it that Raven said to make Beast Boy so upset? I have a thing about not knowing stuff that triggers big reactions, so...yeah. Anyway, great story, once again, and later!
Knowledge in the Hollow Noggin chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
aww how sweet, i love how Raven refuses to admit she "likes" BB, but say "dont hate" quite clever, you are quite the talented author.

*applauds at your greatness*
Nocturnal Magic chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Awesome job! The ending was really cute
She Knows Best chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I like how you end your stories. Nothings rushed or anything, everything just, feels right afterwards :).
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »