Reviews for Left Unsaid
Azariel chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
you probably get this alot, but i can't resist.

i don't hate this story.

well written. honestly.

-Azariel
Lizai chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
i love this one too. :)
Confuzzle333 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Very nice. 3 The silence in the begginning just screamed awkwardness and I liked how it was written. Also the regret she felt after she said that to him was good too. Hm, the way you write Raven doesn't seem far of at all, actually it seemed well done, so I think you have her character well down or pretty close to it. )

Good job once more!
ravenousdarkness chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I glad you didn't end it with "I love you" because too many FFs do that already, it's a little old. Great job!
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I really liked that one and thought it was really well written.
RisenGrave chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Awesome story. I laugheed at the I don't hate you lines. Very effective. Good metaphors. Keep up the good story.

RG
Shulblaka Saphira chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Poor Rae, can't let her emotions loose. But we all love our goth witch just the way she is. Anyways, great job and keep up the good work!
Tefnut Talvi chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
nice. I liked how u made it Raven who ended the fight, not BB with raven going to her room. Got one ? What did she say that was so bad?
i.am.emerson.tuesday chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
that was really good!

but...

what did she say?

-emerson
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
AWW!

CUTE! _

That's such a great idea! I think that that's probably one of the best interactions I've seen between them in a while.
schemily200 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
i dont hate you too. im gunna say that to my boyfriend. he'll be confused. then he'll have to read this. If he can read. I hope he can read... lol _
FireDitto chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I think you did a wonderful job on the first-person POV; the story flows easily, and is very good to read. I enjoyed it. I particularly liked the "I don't hate you"s, very amusing ;) and I think that's the best and probably most IC way I've seen Raven admit she likes BB ;)

Honestly, can you really picture Raven going "I love you"? -grins-

Great story, very enjoyable, and again, wonderful job on the First-Person prospective.

FireDitto
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
That is the best one shot that I have ever read. Raven saying that she didn't hate Beastboy in such a way to say she loved him was really well thought out.
Scribe of Aurora chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Wow. I loved this. It was really sweet, but kinda deep at the same time. I thing you did just fine with Raven's POV.
ntmnky chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I liked this a lot. Keep up the good work.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »