Reviews for Left Unsaid
Tefnut Talvi chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
nice. I liked how u made it Raven who ended the fight, not BB with raven going to her room. Got one ? What did she say that was so bad?
i.am.emerson.tuesday chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
that was really good!

but...

what did she say?

-emerson
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
AWW!

CUTE! _

That's such a great idea! I think that that's probably one of the best interactions I've seen between them in a while.
schemily200 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
i dont hate you too. im gunna say that to my boyfriend. he'll be confused. then he'll have to read this. If he can read. I hope he can read... lol _
FireDitto chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I think you did a wonderful job on the first-person POV; the story flows easily, and is very good to read. I enjoyed it. I particularly liked the "I don't hate you"s, very amusing ;) and I think that's the best and probably most IC way I've seen Raven admit she likes BB ;)

Honestly, can you really picture Raven going "I love you"? -grins-

Great story, very enjoyable, and again, wonderful job on the First-Person prospective.

FireDitto
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
That is the best one shot that I have ever read. Raven saying that she didn't hate Beastboy in such a way to say she loved him was really well thought out.
Scribe of Aurora chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Wow. I loved this. It was really sweet, but kinda deep at the same time. I thing you did just fine with Raven's POV.
ntmnky chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I liked this a lot. Keep up the good work.
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
AW times a bazillion and 4
Leper Gnome chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I really love this! That was really, really good. It's really good for a first time doing a first-person perspective. I just gotta ask: What was it that Raven said to make Beast Boy so upset? I have a thing about not knowing stuff that triggers big reactions, so...yeah. Anyway, great story, once again, and later!
Knowledge in the Hollow Noggin chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
aww how sweet, i love how Raven refuses to admit she "likes" BB, but say "dont hate" quite clever, you are quite the talented author.

*applauds at your greatness*
Nocturnal Magic chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Awesome job! The ending was really cute
She Knows Best chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I like how you end your stories. Nothings rushed or anything, everything just, feels right afterwards :).
SugarHighNutcase chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Wow. You're officially my favorite Teen Titans author. You're awesome. Beyond awesome. Seriously.

Raven may have been a bit OOC, but then again, even she can regret things, especially when BB is concerned. I liked the bit with Cyborg; you really showed how is sort of takes care of Rae as a big brother should (aw, I lub Cy). I absolutely adored the cuteness of the ending.

Favorite line: "I... I don't think I've ever... not hated... anyone as much as I...don't hate...you.”

Awesome job!

SHN
Only Forever chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Wow... wow, lol. That was so sweet, and what I love is, they actually stay in character! I love BB/Rae, but they never usually seem to stay in character all the way through. In yours, they did. For someone who thinks they can't write from Raven's persective well, I thought you did great. I also really 'don't hate' how you used Raven's empathic abilities to your advantage. And the idea of don't hate being used like that is a really good idea. This is almost exactly how I pictured this happening, if it did. Perfect story, and keep up the good work!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »