Reviews for Father and Son
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I like your ending! Reuniting Oibore with his son, and having Kenshin be the indirect cause of the reunion was such a sweet concept.

Good one-shot!
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Well thats interesting. I had to read it twice since no names are used to figure out whom you were referring to your various references. )
Summoner Lenne10 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Aw!

Oibore fic, Oibore fic!

Uhh. Sorry. I love Oibore. (Or "Geezer", but I've known him as Oibore too long.)

*Prances around chanting "Oibore ffic, Oibore fic."*
White Rabbit Tale chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Ooh I love this very much! Thank you! You did wonderfully. Enishi is such a delicious character to write, and I love the angle you took with this (mostly because I think Oibore is the coolest thing ever.)

I like the simplicity of this-it's not corny at all, but it gets the point across poignantly. Great job!
Warg chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Awesome drabble..

I loved that scene in the manga.. this is delivered with a good flow and just the right force.

Great ending.. good read ..
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Hi, Zig-zag!

Nice! Very nice! I envy your ability to craft a 100-word ficlet. It's a challenge that I wouldn't even dream of attempting. Thanks for posting it!

Terry
sueb262 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I had to read this several times to sort out the pronoun references, but I sure admire the concept, which is unique and delightful!