Reviews for Hunter
Clove15 chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Love the story!
Clove15 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I'm glad Naruto will hopefully have a better life!
Aisu-Kaze-Kage-Raikou chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
so, so mean! *sobs*
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 9 . 5/8/2010
Aw...To bad, I liked the story. If anyone has adopted the story, can ya tell me? I wanna go and read it. Oh and that one douche that gave you a bad review? Yeah, you should have told him to go f*** himself sideways with a rusty fork. xP But yeah, memo me if there was someone who adopted your story. I still thinks it's a little sad you decided to abandon it. Oh well, your prerogative. -
Slytherin Studios chapter 9 . 12/2/2009
This story was just getting interesting, please come back :)
Robin42069 chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
i'm likeing this story i haven't read to many stories where the sandmine didnt tell Konoha about the kyuubi.
gaaraslilsis chapter 9 . 9/21/2008
is there ANY way to convince you to keep writing? HECK! I WILL GIVE YOU IDEAS IF YOU WILL CONTINUE! I LOVE THIS STORY AND HATE TO SEE IT END! *cries*
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 9 . 4/11/2008
update soon
Echo Writer chapter 9 . 2/14/2008
seriously i dont kno why you abandoned this story and i could really care less. but you could have gotten an award for it. and when you abandon a story your supposed to say it on the last chapter then you delete it duh.
Thumbellina Grande chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
tsunade has a son!
shadowstorm13 chapter 9 . 2/6/2008
im sad that you are done with this story its good if you want some ideas to continue i have some good job
Kaja'Rang chapter 6 . 2/3/2008
GREAT STORY, I REALLY LIKE WHAT YOU'VE DONE WITH IT. MY SHIP VOTE IS FOR NARUTO/INOKA HIS TEAMATE.
Geminirose chapter 9 . 2/2/2008
You can't abandond this story because it is so good. Please try to find your inspiration so you can continue your story. Keep up the good work and please continue this word.
Godaime Hokage-sama chapter 7 . 1/17/2008
Great chapter, I really like fics where Naruto is extremely more powerful than coughsasukegough.

NICE!
ViperineVampire chapter 8 . 1/11/2008
YAY!I TOTALLY SHARE YOUR OPINION ABOUT SAKURA AND INO!HA!i can't STAND them!they disgrace kunoichis!

and i can't wait for your next update!oh please please please PLEASE do update soon!it's been too long since your last update!this story is so AWESOME!AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!

P.S.: is naruto ever gonna fight full-out?if i'm correct, he never did ever fight in his full capacity in this fic right?i really really can't wait to see him do that!

P.S.S.: oh and when you update, can you post the new chapter as ch9 instead?since well those who reviewed this AN as ch8 can't review the new chapter again if it's posted under ch8...uh. am i confusing you?-_-i am confusing myself.