Reviews for Loved
cool-girl027 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
It was so sweet! You should keep it up! '',)
abcdzyxw chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
i loike it hehe yuuna is so mean! he deserves it!

im just wondering.. whats the surprise?
Kira's-gurl chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
That was the best story I ever read it was cute and side and mostly cute I love it!
Cari-Akira chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
oh wow! nice one-shot! xD hhahahha.. OMG! WHY DIDNT ATHRUN KICK YUUNA'S ASS! I MEAN, NO ONE WAS THERE TO STOP HIM! NO ONE! ALL of the kids were gone, so that they wouldnt be scarred... and besides... yuuna DESERVED IT! geez! HOW DARE THAT BARSTARD! HE... HIT CAGALLI! GR... I WANNA PERSONALLY MURDER HIM NOW... *glares* that son of a *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* sry... dun wanna swear in a review... thats rated T... xD lol.. well, greta story! it was sweet how cathy told mwu and murrue bout her troubles.. lol! xD daim! but i thought for a bit taht Athrun and Csgalli would have areason to argue... TAHT much... AND not attend ANY of cathy's events adn stuffs.. lol.. but ye.. the ending was really cool! xD hahah.. the life of a politician... *shudders* lol.. well, hope youll write more soon! looking forward to your future stories! xD
ovp chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
VERY CUTE!
NilName chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Great job, this is a very different Asucaga, I like it! And yeah, the guy Juliet was supposed to marry is Paris...
neji447 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
nice story!
MyouseiSeed chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
nice anyway.. I like the name Cathy Zala Athha.. cool haha AxC rocks
evilbrownie chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Cute and good.

Cathy is also a unique name for their daughter. Usually people use names similar to Cathrun.

~Will look forward to more of your writings.~
X-19A Infinite Justice chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
this was a great one-shot :)
asga chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
o.O so sweet h ehe
blackcatismeow chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
hello, that's soo good... please keep the awesome work up. ah, about something I don't think I agree with you: Yzak cried? that's so ubelievable. but still it's very good. please write more and more, and if you have time please read my fics and drop me some reviews. i'm a total rookie and I need advices from good writers like you. thank you.
Kazumi Kairi or Kairi-chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Sweet! This is probably the best one-shot ever! Ehhehehe... most of the children are the sons or daugthers of our favorite couples so cute. You are the great author indeed ever! X3
Vampirewitch chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I read all your stories and loved them all even this one. YOUR A GREAT AUTHOR!