Reviews for The Truth
AnAnnaGrin chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
The adorable sweetness! It makes me go, "Aw!" _ And I like how you included their accents. Some people don't, and I think that makes it kinda odd to read.

And also...

I loves me some Gambit!

So, yay.

queenofspades chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
AW that was sweet. Love the Romy and ths one was very good! Keep up the good work!
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Great story!
Rogue181 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Cute story! Interesting idea and I think that it could definitetly be expanded upon. Can't wait to see more from you!
NightmareMonster chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
it was deffinatly interesting. in a good way. no worries. i havent read a romy story quite like this one before. it was really good
musagirl15 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
That was really cute._
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Don't know about anyone else, but I can truly say that I've never read a Remy & Rogue story like that. I love it! and hope to read more of your work again! So keep up the great work, later!
tarnishedgold chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
This was really sweet. I like how you brought Rogue and Remy together for a date before the start of this story. The fact that it was their first date and something went wrong for them and then how they finally saw eye to eye after their fight was extremely well done. I have to say that this was a very very enjoyable ROMY. _

Keep up the great work and I hope to see more from you soon!
kbluesmom chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Lovely one shot. Excellently done. This is going in my favorites!
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Hehe, aww, Rogue takin' care o' Remy.
JessieDevil666 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
wicked! that ruled! _
KariHermione chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
marajade963 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
very sweet chapter. I liked the fact she managed to get Logan to go along with what she wanted.

Can we have more chapters?
Malonami chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
aww cute! and you even managed to make logan look !
The Catastrophe Waitress chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
cute ROMY-ness. nice work.