Reviews for The Dragon in Her Heart
artistica-sancha chapter 8 . 3/7
well i like this story it would be awesome if you finished it cause i really want to find out what happens next and why would oro-chan would want tenten ! so pleaze plaeze update or just post something that we could read that tells what happen next !
saskura-chan chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
I just thought that I should inform you that you have not updated this story. :)
SultanaV chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
Holy crap im confused, but im really likeing the story and im coming up with soe conclusions about the two from the beggining.
Nightraze chapter 8 . 9/28/2008
YAY i have finished reading chapter 8. Can't wait till the next chap is out.
Nightraze chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
i just finished chapter 3 and so far so good. i think i will keep reading this awesome story.
Blue Chinese Dragoness chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
Good chapter but im sorry but we are all not 1 person we are not aloud to login we can only do anon and by the way we are all sisters and cousins we fight over the computer and mom says we need to agree on stuff and take turns so thats another reason . Well i will take that warning as "Get out of hear" warning and i will listen because i do not argue and if you still think we are still just 1 person but its not ture but im sure your opion is diffrent i apoligze for the "trouble" i will go now bye .
pisceanchic101 chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
chapter eight showed some really important information about the powder of the red sun, and team gai DID manage to defeat the fake gaara so i guess i'm pretty happy. :) once again, can't wait for the next chapter!
pisceanchic101 chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
can't wait to see what happens next :D
mangafilipina chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
The story is really cool. I look forward to reading the next chapter. _
Dimunda Ice Eagle chapter 6 . 7/15/2008
Ohh hi there i was just wondering if you were almost with the next chapter please hurry (not rushing you just asking) .
mystery-angel128 chapter 6 . 7/9/2008
really confusing but good
Athena The Great chapter 6 . 7/8/2008
I reali like ur story so far i hope u get more ideas soon
Blue Chinese Dragoness chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
Hello Crack God it is very intresting to meet a kind hearted non-violent author and i might not be the best fan of crack fics but they are actually my leats favorite fics but hey who says i still dont enjoy them . Well i understand why you like NejiTenten the best Neji is my favorite male character (next to Shino) and Tenten is my favorite female Character right next to sakura . Crack God you got some nice reviewers now me and my sisters have had a bad past some authors didnt like us so we were heart broken and we still are and it would to have been a mircale to have my sisters reviewing again but look at us now i hope that we dont make you look bad in anyway . Well i hope you like are first story that went wrong i cant exactly explain it but it just didnt go as plan so we are handing it over to you . Well goodluck with the rest of the story my friend .
Purple Chinese Dragoness chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
Greetings (hello) i really am impressed with your story . Well me and my sisters havent creatid a profil yet but we are working on it but for now i must probley give you are messed up story well here it is . Um you can come up with the name but here it is , Neji the caged Bird and Tenten the rising Dragon Neji's soul is caged and he cannot be free the only way he can do that is to fall in love with a girl . Tenten is not human she is a giant white dragon with solid radiant blue eyes and white fure and blue looking horns and with white feathers surroning her head . Well Tenten does not remeber who she really is or her past so the only way for Tenten to be who she is really is so she must fall inlove so here is the thing Tenten will remove the mark on Neji's head and a brown bird shaped mark will show up on him . So when Tenten kisses Neji he will be free from the curse mark and when Neji kisses Tenten she will have her true form . That is what happens after they free each other okay these men riding horese come into the Leaf Village to kill Neji Hyuuga because he was supposed to stay a caged bird so they go to Tusunada'a office to track him down but Tenten is listening from behind the door (in human form) and she hears the captian saying "Neji Hyuuga has changed and for that he will die on the Red Cross" . So after hearing that Tenten runs in the room and says "NEJI HYUUGA WILL NOT DIE I WILL TAKE HIS PLACE I AM THE ONE WHO CHANGED HIM..I AM THE DRAGONESS OF HEAVAN" so they tie Tenten's hands together and when they were leadeing her out of the village Neji sees her then the men caputer neji . So they travel to the great planes and there they sepereted Neji and Tenten so Neji they (i dreded writing this part i blushed) took off neji's clothes and put him in a white rob and they chained Neji to the Red Cross they werent going to kill Neji they were going to leave him to die of thirst or starvation as for Tenten she was going to die right now on the stone tabel . So they made Tenten transform into her dragon form then they held up a really big black blade with golden snakes wrapped around it the the leader yelled DDIIEE! then stabbes tenten in the heart and Neji watches his one love close her eyes forever . So what do you think there was a little more stuff in the ending but i will let decide if you like this idea okay well toodles .
White Japenese Dragoness chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
Hi there i really like your story its awsome i hope you update soon . Okay i have a offer okay me and my 5 sisters are new at this reviewing thing and we all chose your story because when we read your profile or whatever its called we belived you to be a really nice person . So here is are offer you see i am going to be a rookie writer or author and my youngest sister is going to be coauthor and well long story cut short we are working on a story but something went wrong with it so now i am going around to any authors who love the pairs "NejiTenten" and so sence you stated you like that pair alote we are going to try and give are story because of what happened my youngest sister is reviewing next she will describe everything and tell us what you think alright . Ohh one more thing i am the biggest sister,Blue Chinese Dragoness is the second oldest , Gold Chinese Dragoness is the third oldest , Silver Chinese Dragoness is the fourth oldest , and Purple Chinese Dragoness is the fifth oldest . Thats all of them they will be reviewing for you alright .