Reviews for Numair's Cauldron of Fanon
Silverclaw teller of tails chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
This is actually pretty funny, which is surprising in a way. I would have thought it'd be bad, but you did a good job with it. Please continue.
anonymous chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
Teeheehee. That was hilarious. Please continue. What a great idea. The Kel chapter was a bit weird though.
Orohippus chapter 3 . 5/11/2007
I thuoght I recognized the reference to Much Ado About Shorts. Please, write more. :)

Spy In Training chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
You have not updated in a while! Are you continueing the story? You should! If not you will be reciving a very hard poke...
Spy In Training chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
He he he...funny funny funny. I liked it. I have nothing to say that everyone else hasn't said already, so I'm not going to say anything. More please!
BlackStarAlchemist chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
I love this story! Can you do Daine soon? Or better yet, can you brng Aly or Nawat in for the heck of it? They're my favorates! PLESE!
fireangel351 chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
haha its verry funny! awsome story
Drop Your Oboe chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
Ahh...was that Much Ado About Shorts? I love that...
VintageRoses99 chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
hahahaha! funnyfunnyfunny! Well, it's funny to see the sterotypes, but really, they don't give us a lot of room to work with in the books without seeming like we went overboard. So the sterotypes will contiue and I shall laugh at the OOCness of them all.
Alanna22039 chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
that was great! I liked Rejected Kel the best.
Aly the Spy chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
That was a great chapter. Now, I shall go play with my brand new, never played with before, awesomely red, and blue, SOCCER BALL! YAYS! Can't wait for the next chapter. Adios Amiga!

LandUnderWave chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
A plot? (gasps) So you like Much Ado About shorts too? I'm going to go check out I-Like-Llamas' stories now.
Pink Squishy Llama chapter 2 . 6/26/2006

This is... amazingly funny. More! _
Aly the Spy chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
Yes! Continue! It's very funny. I'd like to see what else you can come up with.

MusicIsMyWorld chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
This story is hilarious! I love it! You should do Daine next! Update soon!