Reviews for Adversity Makes the Heart Grow Stronger
Kaiser Wilhelm chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Amazing! Cassius is a brilliantly composed villain! I swear to God, when Cassius was like, "Tell me you love me." I was thinking, "Most original villain EVER!" Absolutely fantastic. Incredibly original Spaqua as well. Bravo.
KHFFotaku chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Wow I must say... I read the oneshot you wrote before I read this, and I told myself I HAD to read this too, but when I saw it was teen rated, I must say I almost didn't read it. I really don't like my fanfictions when they lack some yaoi or such. But man am I glad I did! That was the best teen fic I've ever read! I thought Garth was very well portrayed, as was Roy. I very much enjoyed your made up character as well; most writers who use a made up character end up naming after themselves and trying to make it the coolest thing ever. But this was very believable. Brilliant.

I must request that you make this into a multi-chapter mature-rates story, so you go go into detail the past between Garth and Cassius (hope I spelled that right). And, of course, so you could make it... Mature. Your oneshot was very good, so I know this would be too.

Another reason I say you should make it mature is because I THINK Cassius had his way with Garth. I really honestly couldn't tell. That was the only problem. I understand you were just trying to keep it teenaged-appropriate, but yeah. That one part was a little hard. Maybe with a multi-chapter story, you could really raise the empathy for Garth as well as build the relationship between Garth and Roy. You could really make this an amazing story.

I guess not many people reviewed this because of the rating. Well, I'll be subscribing to you, so I hope you really do make this a long story, or at least do more GarthRoy pairings; they're the best! I saw how you haven't written a story in years, but that's okay. Neither have I. I just hope you still even go on here... Well, hope to be reading your stuff soon!
GoldenMerlin chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Great plot, great characterization, slash...What more is there to ask for? GREAT STORY!
The Next Joel Schumacher chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
true romance
Tresa Cho chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
The emotion in this story was incredible. I loved the action and plot, but I think you need to describe what is happening more. I know the element of surprise is necessary in a story, but I had a hard time imagining some of the action sequences, and what was happening in the story in general. I had to reread a few scenes to fill in the blanks. Great story.
Meiriona chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
aw. uberluff.

well done too.

very well written combat scenes, and nice job with the other members worries.
ferretgirl-1124 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I...uh...woah. 0_0 That was amazing. I totally forgot the villain was your own until I re-read the authors note. It seriously sounded like something from comics!canon. Please, please, write more soon, I really want to see more of your work. _
angelbird12241 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
will there be more? please say yes. i really enjoyed this and would like to see more.
Destiny Lot chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Is this story going to continue? I hope so.

It had a very nice flow and for the most part the characters stayed in Character.

More details here and there would have made it and even better read.

I really enjoyed it!

Ja ne
inthetardiswiththetylers chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
YAY the AquaSpeedy-ness...

So was the Cassius-guy in love with Aqualad, or something?

Update ASAP, This story RULES!

A/S Forever...