Reviews for Twin Blade of the Heavens
Erie Fairy chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
The story summary and start of the fanfiction is good although the chapters could be longer. Apart from that I like it a lot.
akira chapter 40 . 7/20/2007
darn you. i luv u kakashi! P i hate you! o ya u said asuma was in asuma's arms. u should recheck ure story -.- read it over then edit it. gosh. But all in all AWESOME STORY! whee. ima send it too all my friend

and no my name is not natalie. give me the link if u right a sequal
White Love chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
Nice story. I noticed that you put down LORD Hokage when refering to Tsunade. That would mean that Tsunade's a guy. The correct term would be LADY Hokage.
Captian Amy Eros chapter 40 . 10/16/2006
I loved your story and i can't wait for the sequel. This is my favorite Naruto story. Please don't stop writing you are good. So the people that say Kayume is to perfect they are wrong she is just write. -
plsdtjgkl chapter 40 . 10/10/2006
I want ot say that i have reviewed a bit before but that was my sis accidently did that on my account. I have to agree with DRag0ness, you shouldn't write OC's, they are waytoo perfect. Yeah maybe she did hurt a bit during fights but that was it. I am thinking that her physical and inner beauty are all too perfect. I am not trying to flame you but i need to give you a perspective
DRag0n3ss chapter 39 . 10/6/2006
I have to say this, you shouldnt write OC's. you make them way too perfect and that just kinda drives people like me crazy. Yor are a good writer and all but i think you should stick with naruto characters.
DRag0n3ss chapter 16 . 10/6/2006
It's Cascada
DRag0n3ss chapter 35 . 10/4/2006
umm...you got a lot of the information wrong such as dramatic entry...its actually dynamic entry.
DRag0n3ss chapter 23 . 10/4/2006
Erm...don't you think Kayume is a little too perfect?
DRag0n3ss chapter 22 . 10/4/2006
Nice but maybe another song could've worked better...
plsdtjgkl chapter 7 . 10/3/2006
Wasn't the white chakra sabre broken?
plsdtjgkl chapter 5 . 10/3/2006
Thats a funny food fight, i could see why you liked writing it.
plsdtjgkl chapter 4 . 10/3/2006
LOL! What happened in the hospital was soo funny!
HANYAxtaiga chapter 40 . 8/30/2006
Yess! wonderful ending...I love the sword...harhar...What's the title of ur next book? I'll be waiting..

ja!
A Random person who's hot chapter 40 . 8/28/2006
*stares at you*..YAY..*pounces you* YAYAYAYAY IM SO HAPPY...WELL START ITNOW!