Reviews for Tides of Darkness
Sweet Miyamoto chapter 15 . 11/24/2010
This first version is a lot better than the revised one.. I loved this story, it's one of the best I've recently seen. Please, update it (and also the Original Team Rocket).
Butterfinger1 chapter 16 . 12/19/2002
Does noone like to review? anyway please continue it is very interesting and good so keep up the good work
CaRtOON chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
arg...did ya really have to kill off the Elite Four and put Ash as the hero? I hate ya spelling...It would have been OK by me if ya killed off ONE of th E4...Hate this... :( I will critzize no more...YA BETTER REVIVE THEM! I LOVE THE E4! I will get out now...before I say a bad word...:(
Joy-girl chapter 14 . 5/9/2002
ouch, poor um.. heroes and heroine! How are they going to get out of this one?
Penguin Tamer chapter 5 . 5/9/2002
Hmm, it's okay, but the spelling and confusing of those similar words, like there and their, is annoying.
Joy-girl chapter 12 . 5/4/2002
*jumps up and down* Please continue please continue!
Lord Dralnu chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Hey old friend, if you dont know who I am I'll tell you at school later. I have been leting you bounce ideas of me and have been giving you ideas so I figuted I would read the real story you finally posted. Spellcheck Mr. Frog (if you dont know who I am now you are gonna get hit so hard later), also you need to work on puncuation when people are talking, and add a little more deatail in the descriptions. Oh and no one bug me about the future chapters, I won't tell. But I will tell you that Mewtwo will make a apperence later in the story. See ya Mr. Skully. :P
Joy-girl 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 10 . 4/11/2002
Please do update! Please?
Morbane chapter 5 . 2/23/2002
hey, really interesting story but you need to work on your spelling and grammar - ie, johto, not johjoh. But, neat.
Lightning-Strike chapter 9 . 2/12/2002
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! I had a sneaking suspicion it was Jack since I finished reading another one of your fics. I've just been waiting for you to admit it! Now, it took you absolutely forever to upload this chapter, and I sincerely HOPE that the next one will be coming along sooner. KAY! Good! And if you refuse I may just need to use Lightning.

Lightning: RAI-AI!
The Unknown chapter 9 . 2/11/2002
I know who he is!, not the question is how did he get his power.
Fou-lu chapter 9 . 2/11/2002
I've read the other reviews and

it seems the people woundering who Jack is.

need to read Shadow of the past.
Ronald J Whalen chapter 9 . 2/10/2002
Okay story, lack of much action or drama in it but I'm wondering who is Jack ? A new character or a character from the anime ? I'll be interested in the answer.
Bill chapter 9 . 2/10/2002
so thats who he is.

Joy-girl read his other story Shadow of the past.
Joy-girl 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 9 . 2/10/2002
And am I supposed to know who 'Jack' is? Very interesting, it almost makes me wonder if kain actually has a slight good side. What happened tot he tests that were done on misty And last but not least, CONTINUE SOON PLEASE!