Reviews for Blind Spot
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
This is really good! Thank you for this fic!
Sedulously Sadistic chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Love it. )
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I enjoyed this quite a bit. It displayed the various facets and opinions of Kakashi and his vary degrees of sanity very well and all in a lightly toned sort of angst. Great work.
devi no kaze chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
It's nice
another wannabe author chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
this was great. really.
Aurazelia chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Well wrriten, loved it
vapanalley chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Love. To the point that it's ridiculous. At first, it seems so obvious, blind spot, okay. But then the voices really come in. The "group-voice" of all the Jonin, and the Pervy Sannin's personal input, and Iruka's general indignation. And Rin. Her section broke my heart to pieces. Really, really nice. :)
Nukumi chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Awesome introspection, you were completely on target!
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
wow...! That's one intense character evaluation! I love it!
ShadowHeart251 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Love it. It has a sense of flow and it's worded quite well. Thanks for listening
LucidKren chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
"Blind Spot" was lovely to read. You did a great job.
Seriously Yours chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
So beautiful :P
castingallelseaside chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
That was a cool story. I like ur writing style.
In Darkness Is Light chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Great introspective piece.

Your one-shot brilliantly progresses through the times of Kakashi's life and it's nice to see how everyone thinks his blind spot is a different one. I think that Kakashi really does have all those blind-spots though and you've not only brought out his charater, but all the other characters mentioned in this fic as well. By having them each think of Kakashi's blind spot as something different, it gives insight to their personalities, beliefs and opinions as well. I also liked how you made Kakashi briefly analyze his own blindspot at the end.

Amazing job. Keep it up.
Lin chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Pretty nice. If indeed you did this from the morass of writer's block, I honor you; about all I can ever get done in that situation is cleaning the kitchen floor. Sometime in the future, when the block has finally dissolved, I'd really like to see this fleshed out with dialogue. Maybe. These one-shots are hothouse flowers, and once you have them rooted you never know if they'll bloom or wither. The rootling was quite nice, though.