Reviews for Scott
Wen1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
that's incredible, even with some words in more, fanfics are better that the shit they made with Wolevrine movie 3

JOTT FOREVER

Carry on!
MyOrli chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Holy crap! awesome! a little 'behind da scenes' of da movie! dat's cool. just so ya know, i was upset about Scott's tiny role in da movie, too. it was a good movie, don't get me wrong, but it sucks dat they killed one of da best characters (if not THE best character. more Scott, pleez! dis is a freakin' awesome fic, ya know. update soon!

hint, hint: bring scott back! pritty pleez? lol
Victoria Lilly chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
O! DEF. one of my favorites! You did a great job capturing the thoughts and feelings of all the characters! Thank you for doing Scott justice! He's one of my fav. caharcters and I hated it when he was killed and not a single person cared. But i'll keep my ranting to myself. Great story...you did a wonderful job!
Hyrado chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
eek...you got it...you really did...it's there, exactly what I thought he must have been feeling, and everyone else!

Wonderful

Although, I gotta say, it hacks me off NO END that my favourite X-Man's contribution to the third film, even when fleshed out as well as you've done it, is so damn SHORT!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
catspaw chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Very nice. I especially like how you ended it with those two lines from the movie. Scott definitely deserved an extention to his part in the movie, poor guy didn't even get a proper death scene! I agree that it was a unsatisfying on that front.
brathanfan chapter 1 . 6/19/2006