Reviews for Intelligence Testing
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
AMAZING
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
That's a fantastic ending to the story. It's good to see how worried they were when he went missing and how they banded together to find him. Also the fact that they're sorry that they almost cost him his life is an interesting detail (and proof that they have hearts).

How nice that Lexaeus is okay with scoring slightly lower than Demyx. As Zexion mentioned, it's probably best that he still scored lower than Vexen. At least the people who care the most for Demyx know how smart he is. Of course I love the fact that you proved that Demyx is not an idiot.

What I like best in this chapter is the strong friendship between Demyx and Xigbar. I like how he looks after Demyx and keeps unwanted people (such as Larxene) away. Still it's funny that he writes something nice on Demyx's forehead. It does seem like he's genuinely happy that his friend proved that he is smart.

Wonderful work with this story.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
This is an interesting chapter. I was sad at first seeing that Demyx scored the lowest, but after reading about a secret plan, I'm now worried for him. You've done a great job with writing the suspense in this chapter. Nice work.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
Now they are just being mean. I think Saix is just mad because he scored second to last on the test. I do wish Demyx would have said what he was thinking, but too afraid to say outloud. It was nice to see Xigbar stick up for his friend.

While I'm glad that Xemnas proved that Demyx had not cheated, it's sad that they still think something else was the reason for his high score. Maybe if he scores high on the new test, they'll finally respect him.

Nice work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This is a good beginning to your story. It does sound reasonable that Xemnas would conduct an intelligence test among his members for the very reason you gave there. The part where Larxene questions if his reasons for not taking the test was to keep the others from knowing his true score is pretty funny (and bold of her to say to his face).

I laughed at the part where the others pounce on the results and legitimately scare Xemnas away from the chaos. Though it is sad that everyone believes Demyx cheated.

I look forward to reading the rest of your story.
DragonEmerald98 chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
That story was amazing and kind of cute. Great story!
TheCresantMoonWolf chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
This...was...so...CUTE! OMGosh! *squeel!* I can't stop saying its cute lol I love it Demyx Is smart and I love this story lol I love the part of Xigbar Drawing on his head. :) God work keep writing you are awesome at it!

~Windstorm~ ~Arashi~ ~Moons Wolf~
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
I KNEW IT. As soon as I saw that summary, and who it was about, I FUCKING KNEW IT. I knew y'weren't an idiot Demdem :D

fav
Kora Bloom chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
Not bad at all. Would've liked to see Axel be nicer and Roxas do more, but it was pretty good. I think Demyx probably really is smarter than he appears.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
Aw! That just made my night. I loved it! I always thought Demyx was smarter than everyone made him out to be. :D This gives me inspiration for something I've been trying to write for some time now. Thanks! :D
DarkRocketX chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
hehehehe...nice
Revolution Remix IX chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
This story is really great. It made me laugh, which I haven't done in a while. I always knew Demyx was smarter than the rest! XD
lily23 chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
This is so awesome. *sparkles*

"On a whim, Xigbar picked the marker up himself and scribbled the word “smarty” on Demyx’s forehead."

Aw.
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
Aww...Poor Dems. He's really smart and he doesn't even know it. he he

This is like the third time I've read this story and I'm sorry that this is the first time I've reviewed.

Plus: I like smart Dems and slightly protective Xiggy. :3

So, Yays to you for being an awesome writer!

-Erica
Preemtive Karma chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
This was awesome! I reckon that Demyx just hides his intelligence from everyone haha.