Reviews for A Road Less Traveled
CapriciousFan chapter 10 . 5/16
I love this fanfic sooo much
tadah2 chapter 4 . 10/24/2017
Maybe post it on archiveofourown as well
tadah2 chapter 2 . 10/24/2017
So far, this is excellent. I hope you consider adding tags for Legolas, etc, because I think it'll market your fic better and get you more attention. Thank you for your hard work.
tadah2 chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
You'd get a lot more reviews if you tagged Legolas in this, btw.
Jessicamathews65 chapter 10 . 10/11/2017
Pls update pls. wonderful fic
Jessicamathews65 chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
I almost could not finish the first chapter coz she and her situation was just so incredulous. wonderful
Honey in the Sunshine chapter 10 . 9/10/2017
Ok. I've just finished this chapter and I've a couple of words for you: please update soon! This is one of the best fanfic ever, tell me you won't abandon it!
Woman of Letters chapter 10 . 3/2/2017
I have been enjoying this story because the way Kelly behaved is exactly how most people would in such a situation. I am hopingbthat you do continue the story.
EllieDragon chapter 10 . 2/25/2017
OMG I'm so glad you're coming back to this story, I have only just discovered it but I love it so much! I love it when she pisses Legolas off XD can't wait for whenever you get back round to updating :D)))))))))))))))))))))
Empress Guinevere Sparrow chapter 10 . 2/17/2017
What a pleasant surprise to have an update! I never forgot this story and always wished there would be more and look! Kelly is such a great character and I love how they all interact with each other. Looking forward to more soon hopefully since Moria is such a creepy place...
Lelvil chapter 10 . 2/12/2017
I'm enjoying your story and can't wait until you update.
SettingSummerSun chapter 10 . 2/9/2017
Such a great fanfic. I truly enjoyed it. Please please continue to update.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/3/2017
Please update soon!
bookaddict19 chapter 10 . 1/21/2017
No chocolate has to be one of the saddest things for ME... I can't quite picture them having it either no matter how sad it is though. I can agree that the Hobbits would definitely like it and be willing to try it (I'm pretty sure they aren't shy about trying new foods at all). :)
Lioness32 chapter 10 . 1/11/2017