Reviews for An Unfortunate Arrangement
PsychoBoom102 chapter 8 . 1/16
so many emotions so comedic and smexy! gaasaku fo life! good job. Ima read your whole story gallery it too good!
tarakarin chapter 7 . 5/28/2017
I love the story so far, what is your next plan I can not wait to read, tho I hope they find some kind of peace or Gaara starts some serious kick ass, it be cool to learn if you sakura like Gaara demon half were she could find why they were so pulled to another in the first place, it would be a good shocker for him and her. Also leave him with his demon that demon is funny _ love your reader
awathlatifa chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
Hahahahahahahah (laughs so loud and falls of the bed) Deidara a wat? LOL! I love the story coz its funny and funny! Truth be told, I love your fanfics and u won't beieve it that am black beutiful gal in South Africa! Yayyy am big fan of your fictions and NARUTO of course!
crazyotakugirl2001 chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
It's sooooooo funny I can't stop laughing no matter what!
Cackles chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
A CIRCUS? Haha!

XOXO,
Cackles
Cackles chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Ahahahahahaha! XD That was funny.

XOXO,
Cackles
MagicalMisa chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
"now if you all don't mind I would like to f- my husband with out ANY interruptions" Sakura glared at them. LOL LOL LOL. Best line of the chapter! Besides the Akatski thing!
MagicalMisa chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
No offense, but as I was reading this, I had to mentally fix the punctuation errors and capitalization errors. They were common in this first chapter. It's a habit now...(My teacher made me and my whole class correct these random sentences. Yay for Daily Oral Language! (Or D.O.L. for short.)) But, it was still a good first chapter!
Blood Valentine chapter 8 . 6/24/2011
hahahahahahahahahahaha that was so funny hahahahaha akatsuki circus hahahahahaha hilarious hahahahahaha should be under humor hahaha so funny haha can't haha stop haha laughing haha . . . . . .

(Much later) haha okay I think I calmed down enough love it love shinobi!

Still wondering what happened between with the Akatsuki.
IdaAreIda chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
I think you shoul make a one shot about the akatsuki loosing their memories... Cuz that was frikin' hilarious! i've never laughed so much in my life! ok maybe not, but you get the point. I loved the random comment: "i have a plant around my body"

x'D
IdaAreIda chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Wow, i just realised that Shukaku and inner Sakura is very much alike: They speak whats on their mind, and jet they dont "speak" at all from their host... :D love it! it's like Gaara and Sakura has a split personality! :D
IamKazekage chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
Really awesome story! Grammar was a little hard to read though...But still, really great story!
ABloomingFlower chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Love the jealous scenes.
jay 8P chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
akatsuki circus haha man thats rich hahah
paulinaghost chapter 8 . 6/27/2010
awww this this was a good story.