Reviews for The Life of a TARDIS
trigirl48 chapter 2 . 4/13/2007
Formerly animestlkr

*squee* I love it! I think it's fantastic! Lol. Sorry for such a long wait, I had to get a new computer. please keep writing even though it's been over 6 months
nightpheonix chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
Seanait Airlines...that wouldn't happen to be anything like AerLingus, would it? Because I refuse to fly on it if that is the case!

Well, this is quite entertaining, and I might stick along for the ride anyways. Keep going.

*is probably going to die when it comes time to do 'Empty Child'*
TheBeautifulPadmeAmidala chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY! I've always wanted to know what the TARDIS thought with the Doctor making her fly around time and space. Maybe you should mention her feelings about him hitting the controls with a a mallet.
Altera Nova chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
Lol! _
Fiara Fantasy chapter 2 . 7/1/2006
oh you have an airline? cool! lol, just me bein' stupid.

yeah, i really like this. you're the only one i've seen that has given the TARDIS a hm... "vocabulary"

are you gonna continue?
mishy-mo chapter 2 . 7/1/2006
AdriaRose chapter 2 . 7/1/2006
FANTASTIC! Please oh please write more!
runs with sissors chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Nonono it's BRILLIANT! I love it! Great idea!
Nenime Fish chapter 2 . 7/1/2006
teehee i really like this... its funny

"Sucks to be you" XD i can so see the TARDIS tellin him that
Sepik chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
Interesting enough to stick on my alerts.
Altera Nova chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Love it! Love to read more soon! _
zowiemagic chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Like it? Love it? Hate it? Yes. YES! Don't be silly.
AdriaRose chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
brilliant! i love it!

though (and this is constructive criticismm)when you say that they had been travelling together since the time wars, 900 years - hasn't the doctor been alive 900 years? maybe there should be a before the time wars there or - since the beginning inserted? just a thought. But still - quite excellent! please write more!
trigirl48 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
oh my god I absolutely love this! i'm a big fan of the doctor but i had been wondering what the tardis thought about all those adventures. i think you should keep it up. *nods*
laced-with-fire chapter 1 . 6/21/2006