Reviews for Inevitable Surrender
AndiTheChibi chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Wow! You did a great job on this. I love it.
Reiah chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Hi!

That Waz Good! he he
Tanya Lilac chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I liked this... it's descriptive, true to character and nicely written. Nice work!
Le' TEACUP and SCENEx chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
WHY CAN'T NEJI PICK ME UP
Yadda Blah chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Meep... meep is happy... meep
FreyaLin chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
aww thats so cute! -_-
Goldberry chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I love Tenten's annoyance with Neji in this, because really, you know she has to get fed up with him sometimes and I don't think enough writers get show that aspect of their realtionship. I also liked their silent but freakingly cool connection. Kudos on that, my SPARKLING APPRENTICE OF YOUTH!

Well, you're finding your groove now, aren't you? I'm so happy because this means I get to read more NejiTen! Good work, darling, and I'll be keeping an eye out for that Team Gai fic! :D
Starriecat chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Aw, how cute. Very well-written as always.
amazingsensation chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Nes-chan!

I'm in utter shock. I was hoping to find a NejiTen... and lucky for me, I hit across yours, and there is not one ounce of disapointment resting within me. This was beyond perfect. Great characterization and fluff that made me melt in a pile of sheer gooeyness. Tenten was portrayed as a strong kunoichi but weak at the same time, which is actually refreshing with all of those nonsensical too-strong depictions.

Love it. Hope to find more.

Sincerly your OCD reviewer ]

AmazingSensation
naash chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
oh wow..that was so beautiful
Doll chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
This was really sweet. I really liked it. :)
Girl of 1000 Loves chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
looks at neji I SURRENDER! googly fangirl eyes
Ennariel chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Great depiction of Neji and Tenten's relationship! I think many fans can agree about this aspect of them. You wrote it out beautifully.
ToCOrNot 77 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
interesting. i liked it! especially the action part! great job! :)
Cyberwolf chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Squee, more NejiTen from you! A solid piece, with awesome characterization. Neji and Tenten feel so...real when you write them. Not OOC, not mushy, not clumsy. (Personally I can't do it, so I hide behind a 'humor' excuse to explain their massive OOCness) I especially liked how Tenten - very understandably - went off to train and vent, and how Neji was listening for her all the while. Is it significant that instead of his Byakugan, he used his sense of hearing to find her?
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »