Reviews for Inevitable Surrender
CherryBlossom2 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
aww, so sweet. loved it bunches!
AndiTheChibi chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Wow! You did a great job on this. I love it.
Reiah chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Hi!

That Waz Good! he he
Tanya Lilac chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I liked this... it's descriptive, true to character and nicely written. Nice work!
Le' TEACUP and SCENEx chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
WHY CAN'T NEJI PICK ME UP
Yadda Blah chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Meep... meep is happy... meep
FreyaLin chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
aww thats so cute! -_-
Goldberry chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I love Tenten's annoyance with Neji in this, because really, you know she has to get fed up with him sometimes and I don't think enough writers get show that aspect of their realtionship. I also liked their silent but freakingly cool connection. Kudos on that, my SPARKLING APPRENTICE OF YOUTH!

Well, you're finding your groove now, aren't you? I'm so happy because this means I get to read more NejiTen! Good work, darling, and I'll be keeping an eye out for that Team Gai fic! :D
Starriecat chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Aw, how cute. Very well-written as always.
amazingsensation chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Nes-chan!

I'm in utter shock. I was hoping to find a NejiTen... and lucky for me, I hit across yours, and there is not one ounce of disapointment resting within me. This was beyond perfect. Great characterization and fluff that made me melt in a pile of sheer gooeyness. Tenten was portrayed as a strong kunoichi but weak at the same time, which is actually refreshing with all of those nonsensical too-strong depictions.

Love it. Hope to find more.

Sincerly your OCD reviewer ]

AmazingSensation
naash chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
oh wow..that was so beautiful
Doll chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
This was really sweet. I really liked it. :)
Girl of 1000 Loves chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
~looks at neji~ I SURRENDER! ~googly fangirl eyes~
Ennariel chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Great depiction of Neji and Tenten's relationship! I think many fans can agree about this aspect of them. You wrote it out beautifully.
ToCOrNot 77 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
interesting. i liked it! especially the action part! great job! :)
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »