Reviews for Lessons
rissa chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
maybe i should ask nick jonas to teach me how to skateboard *thinks* YEAH! (too bad i dont know him) "NICK" *he runs and hides from the insane obsessed fan*

"nick marry me!" *they run away hiding*

"come back!"
NO LONGER IN ACTIVATION chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I love it!
hatsandcats chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Love it!
support nickj chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
You are amazing, do you know that?

: ]
emptyvessels chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
That was so cute. I'm kinda new to Hannah fanfics but Lily and Oliver are my favorites! So I loved that!
twisteddrama chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
one of my fave loliver stories. there aren't much of them around, and this one is really nice.
Qtater chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
That was cute. I like Moliver stories, but I'm seeing a lot of Loliver stories I'm liking too, yours is one of them!Your story rocks!
simplypink chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
I love loliver fluff yay!

the real Violet Parr chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Aww, 'tis very cute!
nymphadora-era chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Aw...that's terribly sweet! You're great at this. Hope you can write longer ones though! :)
tvFANtastic26 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
i love your stories! lilly/oliver are such a great couple!
writingrox12 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
great story! i love it...youre a great writer!
Yourss Truly chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
lol cute ending
SVUchik18 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Brenda chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Aww! I like all your stories (Lessons, Prettier, and Miley) the miley one is sad ...makes me want to reach out to Lilly and just hug her I personally love Oliver and Mitchell Musso who plays him he looks like a real sweetheart and he's cute ... maybe you should do some fics that aren't just oneshot and are a little longer it'd be cool if you could make a T one as Lilly and Oliver ...I dunno trying to find more about each other thats all great job!