Reviews for King of the Koopas: Something Wicked
Elemental Queen chapter 22 . 10/24/2013
Gosh, fanfic is being stupid. I swear this is on my alerts...yet i was not alerted of an update! Grr... found it while surfing archives. I'm trying to catch up on my fanfictions yet I don't have time to find all old stories i was following as well T_T

Good chapter as usual, thanks for the update!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
Hey, welcome back! I can't wait to see what happens next!
StoryMaster64 chapter 21 . 9/18/2013
So glad you updated! This chapter was beautiful! Thrilling!
L. Damarik Laizare chapter 21 . 9/18/2013
Damn. And in come the Boo Buddies. :F I was wondering if they were ever going to debut. Always did like em, and I love the explanation you gave for why they hide their faces when you look at them. Beats being a 'shy ghost'...never did like that stereotype.

In any case...YOU STILL HAVEN'T GOT RID OF ME! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I am still lurking, waiting for this to be completed. :3
Gijinka Renamon chapter 20 . 4/3/2012
Nice to see you're coming back to this fic! I can't wait to see what comes next!
StoryMaster64 chapter 20 . 4/2/2012
WOW! I LOVED IT! XD I can't wait untill the next chapter, the only comment is that Koopley seemed a bit forward at the end ,but hey, that's war for you.
L. Damarik Laizare chapter 19 . 3/30/2012
All right Kammy! :V That's the stuff! You show that old hag what for! BAM! And like that...the old witch is dead. :P Such a satisfying end after all the trouble that hack caused earlier in the story. xD

But now...that's one less Koopa with the answer she wants. D:

Don't kill em before they talk! That's rule number one of interrogation! You'd think Merlon would've taught her better. XD
L. Damarik Laizare chapter 18 . 3/30/2012
Ya know...for the epic comeback of KotK:Something Wicked, I'd have thought this was gonna be a longer chapter. XD Not that it was lacking in what was presented. I just wish I could've had more to read.

I'm glad that Kammy's back to her business and Erph's still 'erph'ing his way through life tho. :3 Glad to see these two are gonna be sticking it together.

Oh? What's what? Thought you got rid of me, eh?

HA! Good luck. I told you before I was in for the long haul...and here I iz, back and raring to go. :D Now let's get to kickin some Bycaster Butt! :U
Gijinka Renamon chapter 19 . 2/19/2012
Wow, you're sure updating quickly. Can't wait to see what happens next, things are really starting to get good!
StoryMaster64To lazy to login chapter 19 . 2/18/2012
YEAAAAHHH! This is WONDERFUL! I LLLOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE IT! :D Cute idea with the whole rouge to rogue port thing... I can't wait for the next Chapter!
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 18 . 2/17/2012
NO MORE PENCILS

NO MORE BOOKS~

I can't wait until Kammy finds out who the killer was and takes care of him. Her? Them? No wait, Merlon said "murderer," there's just one.

Aw Erph, you and Kammy have been preparing for years to dole out the harshness. Don't feel useless...

I CAN'T WAIT!
StoryMaster64 chapter 18 . 2/14/2012
I CAN"T BELIEVE YOUR BACK! I found this story about a year after your last update, and fell completly in love with it. I was so upset when I got to the last chapter and realized that you would probably never update it again. I am glad I was wrong... YEAH! I"M SO HAPPY!

Anyway, it's a great story I can't wait for you next update.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 17 . 3/17/2009
I'm flattered that you took up on my suggestion that you continue this fic, but uh... I'm actually a girl.

But hey, everyone makes mistakes, I'm just glad you finally got another chapter up (and still feeling very flattered).

Keep on writing! _
The Great Mikey Weston chapter 17 . 3/14/2009
YES! YOU UPDATED! 8D

-bows- You have succeeded in, once again, exceeding my expectations. And believe me, I expect a lot of good stuff!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 16 . 10/24/2008
Hello, it's me again. I'd just like to say that I really love this amazing story series that you've crafted from the Mario games, and am still (somewhat impatiently) waiting for the next chapter.

Right now, I'm listening to the Wicked soundtrack, but still haven't seen the musical itself yet... (pouts)

Anyway, please continue when you can. Until then, I'll be still be waiting here.

~Gijinka Renamon