Reviews for On the Wings of a Phoenix
Rosa Mundi chapter 35 . 8/25
*whew* I was getting worried, but you managed to get to a reasonable stopping point before ending. Even if you hadn't, I'd have still been glad to have read this story, but I'm very happy that it ends with the war being over. I'm assuming that this story is as finished as it's ever going to be, but I'm following it on the off chance. Thank you for some enjoyable hours of reading.
kurotenshi-08 chapter 35 . 8/11
I'm glad I found this again, it's one of the best HP stories I have read and that I remember pretty well. Loved reading this again.
I never thought it was possible to write a realistic fic in which death eaters and lord Voldemort were good guys. And I don't usually like fics with a manipulative Dumbledore.
You have officially blown my mind. You've taken everything I thought were usually elements of bad stories and somehow made an amazing story. I so love this fic.
Phoenix Boy chapter 35 . 6/22
I just stumbled on this again (after a previous read a long time ago now!) - still great :)
Meg chapter 11 . 4/24
A decidedly unlikable story. Lots of abuse with not a single satisfying conclusion so far. At least add some tags so we don't waste our time waiting for something that doesn't make us want to cut our wrists.
adafrog chapter 35 . 2/29
Very good story.
Soleneus chapter 10 . 2/15
This is boring. Usually I'd put more effort into a review, but I can't be bothered.
aleuriasedai chapter 12 . 2/8
This is an excellent story. Even though moody Harry makes me nuts it's really a very accurate characterization so I can't fault you for it. I can't wait to read more. Hopefully Harry will finally get a clue. :)
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 2/3
A bit of a typo with Dumbledore's birth date (the year) as he would have been either 5 or 6 years old when he faced off with Grindlewald...
MattKennedy chapter 7 . 2/3
Interesting confrontation with Snape, though it was amazingly stupid and bizarrely out of character for him to just up and reveal the secret of his home to Snape like that.
You never marked this as complete but I have to ask if it's finished.
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 13 . 1/9
I am getting tired of Harry's so called friends...I'll come back to this story when I'm less agitated.
lovelywriting chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Do you have a completed version? Can I please have it?
daisycb chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
great story, sorry you didn't finish it
jemovampiress chapter 35 . 8/5/2015
it sounds like this story was comming to a close. how many chapters are left?