Reviews for On the Wings of a Phoenix
aleuriasedai chapter 12 . 21h
This is an excellent story. Even though moody Harry makes me nuts it's really a very accurate characterization so I can't fault you for it. I can't wait to read more. Hopefully Harry will finally get a clue. :)
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 2/3
A bit of a typo with Dumbledore's birth date (the year) as he would have been either 5 or 6 years old when he faced off with Grindlewald...
MattKennedy chapter 7 . 2/3
Interesting confrontation with Snape, though it was amazingly stupid and bizarrely out of character for him to just up and reveal the secret of his home to Snape like that.
You never marked this as complete but I have to ask if it's finished.
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 13 . 1/9
I am getting tired of Harry's so called friends...I'll come back to this story when I'm less agitated.
lovelywriting chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Do you have a completed version? Can I please have it?
daisycb chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
great story, sorry you didn't finish it
jemovampiress chapter 35 . 8/5/2015
it sounds like this story was comming to a close. how many chapters are left?
history chapter 35 . 7/23/2015
I really love your story!
It has a good plot and was well writen!
HannahKathleen chapter 35 . 7/6/2015
Hi!
I really enjoyed reading this story and though I know it is now unlikely that it will ever be finished, I'd like to say I'd love to see the end of it. :-)
Zoemoth chapter 35 . 6/30/2015
I love this story, is there any chance you'll be finishing it? Please do
PurplePythonShoes chapter 35 . 6/11/2015
I really like this story, but the ending to this chapter leaves me confused. Are you done with the story or is it still in progress? There are a number of questions that I have which are still unanswered.I've come to really enjoy this story and would love to see its conclusion.
CarolWim chapter 10 . 6/7/2015
I don't like it at all. What a naif idiot that Harry figure in this story.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/21/2015
Can Harry please grow a backbone? Ginny is being annoying.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/21/2015
Harry's a slacker. Even Ron is doing more yhan him. Harry's just whining and wasting time.