Reviews for On the Wings of a Phoenix
Quoba chapter 14 . 8/12
My god... how can Harry bear Hermione without killing her
Calmzone1 chapter 35 . 5/21
What an absolutely brilliant story. As I'm writing this, it is now7 am and I've stayed up all night reading your story. I only do that with certain authors, Ms. Rowling's being one of them. It's too bad that you didn't write one more chapter, or perhaps you did. I am off to your profile now to see if there's an aftermath story. Thanks for a brilliant read, but I haven't done one eye open reading for a while and now my eyes hurt and I'm really tired!
Raeshi chapter 35 . 5/7
Wow! What a great story. I couldn't stop reading it. It's too bad you didn't finish it.
xoshortnsassy09 chapter 35 . 4/11
I hope that you pick up this story back up soon. I really enjoyed this neutral Harry story. Plus I really like the woman you have as Snape's wife.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/5
Interesting chapter and plot and amazing idea
Priya Ashok chapter 35 . 2/27
Great story so far. Thank you.
End - Sirius chapter 35 . 12/6/2016
Thank you for a thrilling adventure and wondrous memories of a fond story to think on after staying up late hours into the night reading this story I appreciate the amazing work you did with this story and want to say again, Thank you.
Rosa Mundi chapter 35 . 8/25/2016
*whew* I was getting worried, but you managed to get to a reasonable stopping point before ending. Even if you hadn't, I'd have still been glad to have read this story, but I'm very happy that it ends with the war being over. I'm assuming that this story is as finished as it's ever going to be, but I'm following it on the off chance. Thank you for some enjoyable hours of reading.
kurotenshi-08 chapter 35 . 8/11/2016
I'm glad I found this again, it's one of the best HP stories I have read and that I remember pretty well. Loved reading this again.
Guest chapter 35 . 8/4/2016
I never thought it was possible to write a realistic fic in which death eaters and lord Voldemort were good guys. And I don't usually like fics with a manipulative Dumbledore.
You have officially blown my mind. You've taken everything I thought were usually elements of bad stories and somehow made an amazing story. I so love this fic.
Phoenix Boy chapter 35 . 6/22/2016
I just stumbled on this again (after a previous read a long time ago now!) - still great :)
Meg chapter 11 . 4/24/2016
A decidedly unlikable story. Lots of abuse with not a single satisfying conclusion so far. At least add some tags so we don't waste our time waiting for something that doesn't make us want to cut our wrists.
adafrog chapter 35 . 2/29/2016
Very good story.
Soleneus chapter 10 . 2/15/2016
This is boring. Usually I'd put more effort into a review, but I can't be bothered.
aleuriasedai chapter 12 . 2/8/2016
This is an excellent story. Even though moody Harry makes me nuts it's really a very accurate characterization so I can't fault you for it. I can't wait to read more. Hopefully Harry will finally get a clue. :)