Reviews for Shadows
seakard chapter 1 . 4/1
Powerful short story. Always makes one think "What If?"
Firefly-gal chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Awesome story... Dr. Who and Dukes of Hazzard good mix. :-D
Qualapec the She-Wolf chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This was really good. I'm familiar with both fandoms, and this was an interesting blend. The idea that Bo crossed paths with the Doctor as a child...that's just too cool.

Wierd? I wouldn't think so by Doctor Who standards. Dukes standards...yes, it's a tiny bit weird. But the best stories usually are a little weird!

Anyway, this was good. Normally I wouldn't even consider a crossover like this possible, but you made it work.
Dukeaholic chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
...for a migrane story, which i've had some of them, that was interesting. good, but interesting. i liked it.
Elenhin chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Well, it was very interesting, that much I have to say.

I had the cutest mental image of that little kid, so very sweet. Poor kid to have soemthing like that happening.

It was sad to read when they were thinking of moving to Atlanta, and so yeah, maybe it was meant to be that way, if not then maybe Bo would never have known Jesse, and that would have been so very sad.

It was a good story.

Take care now, Elenhin
beej96 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I liked it. But I wanted more! :-) Course I still haven't actually seen Doctor Who, but I know a lot about it. :-) And I like weird. ;-)
HazzardHusker chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Huh? Don't know Dr. Who so maybe that's why I'm not sure what the heck was going on here.

I'm all for trying new things and everything, but would you please go back and finish The Hazzard Redemption first! I've been waiting months to find out what's going to happen. (Just kidding - LOL)
Foxette chapter 1 . 6/19/2006