Reviews for Proof of Existence
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 10 . 11/24/2007
This story is amazing! It really sucks that you gave up on it (or at least, the year-plus hiatus says so). I'm a sucker for anything and everything Larxel...when you said that there were multiple fangirl screams and passing-outs, you were right. I nearly got caught reading in the middle of the night with my insane squealing! I love how every character really gets a part, even though it IS a Larxel. If you can find it in your heart (you do have one, right?) to update (though chances look pretty darn slim...) I will be eternally grateful!
Edward Eklo chapter 10 . 10/4/2007
All the stories are very well written. It's a shame that it ends here. The background stories all seem so very real, and the intermission stories are very funny, too. I like them.
Nightshroud chapter 10 . 8/8/2007
Great story. I found it very interesting. I loved the AxelxLarxene fluff. I felt bad for Lexaeus too. His story was pretty sad. Anyway, I hope you decide to continue this. It's very good. _
foolishpride chapter 10 . 7/3/2007
Aw. Poor Lexaeus...
Hariki-Angel chapter 10 . 2/2/2007
cute update soon
KH Fangirls chapter 5 . 11/21/2006
aw demyx is so swet *hugs mullet boy* i love your writing you don't make larxene sound like a bitch like they do in most stories
readergirl-290 chapter 10 . 10/12/2006
You should write more! You're stories so far have been very descriptive and sound very realistic.
Elias Dae chapter 10 . 10/10/2006
That was some interesting insight to the life of Lexaeus. Although I personally would not have made him out to be dumb as he was meant to be a scientist.

Nice chapter though, so keep it up!

See you next chapter.
median maiden chapter 10 . 10/9/2006
thisis my favorite chapter. Lexaeus is often described as caveman, definitly not fair.
Tangled Vines chapter 10 . 10/9/2006
aw... that was really nice chappie! it explains alot about the oroginisation, Lexeaus with his simple words. Very good with keeping them in character and i love their intro, their secret past selves reminiscence. keep it up!
Fate Defied chapter 10 . 10/8/2006
Really interesting chapter. I liked having his opinion on all the other members. But I think my favorite part of the chapter was the heated argument between Vexen and Zexion. It was very well done. Great job!

~the White Raven
twilighttries chapter 10 . 10/8/2006
Nice chapter. Poor Lexaeus, no one loves him. :( But I love him. Excellent. Update soon.
cassiuss chapter 10 . 10/8/2006
Ah. Another great chappie from Sunny. Keep up the great work!
twilighttries chapter 9 . 9/11/2006
Hahaha! I love it! :) This is awesome. I love the Axel Larxene bits. Uber cute. Update soon. :)
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 9 . 9/10/2006
Isn't Zexion younger then Demyx? I always imagined him younger... I dunno. I guess he's been a nobody longer anyway... Nice chapter. I liked the Larx/Axel lovin' in here!

~Padfoot