Reviews for Not the Only One
what a load of shite. "inuyasha is so awful".
isbethjrz chapter 40 . 5/8
one for my all time favorite fan fics
shadow miko chapter 40 . 12/20/2015
Really enjoyed this. I love this pairing I hope you write more stories regarding the youko/kagome coupling!
Silver Mystic chapter 40 . 12/14/2015
This was a fantastic story, loved how you end it.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 8 . 11/28/2015
Ugh... the romance between Kurama and Kagome is too slow. It's like watching a stubborn but shy idiot stare from a distance, loving the person but never having the guts to tell them how you feel about them. It's a very irritating process that I'd never want to watch or even witness. lol keep up with the good work!
Karina Di Demon chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
You could have used the Japanese term: Mushu hanabira kojo.
Siera Goddess of the Sea chapter 40 . 11/8/2015
Omg I love it!couldnt stop reading for over 5 hours!
HlfDemonLvr7703 chapter 36 . 10/20/2015
As always re reading this story makes me smile. I love it.
JustLilNay chapter 25 . 6/26/2015
Love, love, love this fic and have since it started. I like the struggle this brings to the table. Kagome, who has always been portrayed as selfless, is now having to come to terms with two things: Despite the "first love is the only love" mantra that anime seems to toss around, Kagome is realizing that this unhealthy relationship with Inu-Yasha is destroying her. At the same time, there is someone who practically burns for her and treats her as she should, she is now having to come to terms with dealing with the "selfishness" of trying to move on. Baby steps.

One thing that I don't really like, and this could be because I have always been an insanely independent lady, is that Kurama and Youko both shower her with love, attention, and gifts while Kagome just kind of takes. She abruptly has Youko make flowers for her friend and gives a lame thank you (yeah Inu-Yasha was there but still), Youko presents her with jewelry costing an arm and a leg, Kurama paying for the entire trip plus hotel room, him giving her orgasms...its all take and no give. His last line is confusing as well " I could never repay you for what you've done for me..." What did she do?

Other than that novel of a review, this is still one of my favorite Kagome/Kurama fanfictions and I hope that you continue to write since you are incredibly talented.
misherukuro chapter 40 . 3/17/2015
Enjoyed the fic thanks for the read. ,
casey baugher chapter 10 . 1/23/2015
you know what i just wish that there are crossovers of inuyasha with extreme dinosaurs or street sharks,so that way kagome can be with ethier stegs or tbone or ripster or even shudder bad rep,but hacks or spittor are good choices too you know
crimsontears82684 chapter 40 . 11/24/2014
The basic premise of this fic is solid. The beginning felt a bit immature in it representation of the complications of this love mess. That got better as the fic went on though. This tends to happen when a fic is written for years and the author matures. That daid though there was a lot of emphasis on the physical between Kagome and Kurama/Yoko. I really didnt get the feeling that their relationship was about anything more. Even at the end I still didnt feel much emotion between the two. This is mostly attributed to the fact that the physical scenes are written in heavy detail with seemingly empty sentences to show the emotional. Also Yoko's continual attempts to, essentially, rape Kagome with nothing but a giggle or slight rebuff are concerning. No means no always and to have Kagome to not establish that is scary. Rape is not enjoyable nor should actions aluding to it be shown in a favorable light. Even if it is just rolepley, they have not been together long enough to establish this as ok. I digress. This fic is one of the better IY YYH crossovers and outside of the things written above is done well.
wanna-play-a-game chapter 20 . 9/14/2014
...oh,i just realized this was rated M... uhm...I like the storyline too much to not keep reading... I really need to pay more attention... No regrets, but man, it was awkward to realize in the middle of the story...
wanna-play-a-game chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
Her name's spelled Keiko.
Silenced Nocturne chapter 40 . 8/30/2014
Oh my goodness, that fluffly ending, the citrus notes throughout, all in all a delicious fanfiction.