Reviews for Not the Only One
mtnikolle chapter 40 . 1/24
This was such a great story to read!
Lots of grammar errors and misspellings in this story.
yukihime88 chapter 19 . 12/20/2016
she just need closure with inuyasha even though they were never an item.
yukihime88 chapter 14 . 12/20/2016
i don't like it just because inuyasha got a taste of the warm body he's suddenly gravitating to her.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/5/2016
Ugh this was such and amazing story! It was so great and I absolutely loved it!
Toreh chapter 40 . 12/1/2016
Forever one of my favorite fics to reread.
Ari-the-Writer chapter 40 . 10/20/2016
Wow. This story sort of hit the spot for me. I started reading this YEARS ago. When I was rereading, I noticed two different names that I used at the time that you responded to at the end of the earlier chapters, but life happens and I stopped reading fics as frequently and forgot it. I got excited when I stumbled across it again and saw it was finally complete!

I mean no insult, but in the reread I saw how much you grew, going from writing that was nostalgically enjoyable but not necessarily well constructed to that which seemed more fleshed out and well rounded. It sort of reminded me of my own journey and how my writing and style has changed so much and it brought a little smile to my face and made me remember how much fun I have had with fan fiction and how much you probably have too.

Anyway, I hope this finds you well and that you never stop writing!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/12/2016
I lost a lot of respect for Kagome in this chapter. You don't just accept it when a guy/girl cheats on you. You break up and move on and I'm speaking from experience. Bleeeeh I hope you make her kick him to the curb soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/12/2016
Yeah... Yoko's personality is fricking awesome.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
Okay, so normally I don't review so early but I just wanted to say great first chapter AND thank you so much for putting the translations at the beginning of the chapter so that we don't have to scroll all the way down every time we don't understand a word. I prefer the translation next to the sentence, but some people think that disrupts the reading so this is the second best thing. Thanks for sharing!
lara5170 chapter 8 . 10/5/2016
I'm confused about what's going on in the story due to it only being 3 days since Kurama met Kagome and her returning to the future talking about how it had been 3 months since the defeat of Naraku
Guest chapter 38 . 8/14/2016
what a load of shite. "inuyasha is so awful".
isbethjrz chapter 40 . 5/8/2016
one for my all time favorite fan fics
shadow miko chapter 40 . 12/20/2015
Really enjoyed this. I love this pairing I hope you write more stories regarding the youko/kagome coupling!
Silver Mystic chapter 40 . 12/14/2015
This was a fantastic story, loved how you end it.