Reviews for Not the Only One
misherukuro chapter 40 . 3/17
Enjoyed the fic thanks for the read. ,
casey baugher chapter 10 . 1/23
you know what i just wish that there are crossovers of inuyasha with extreme dinosaurs or street sharks,so that way kagome can be with ethier stegs or tbone or ripster or even shudder bad rep,but hacks or spittor are good choices too you know
crimsontears82684 chapter 40 . 11/24/2014
The basic premise of this fic is solid. The beginning felt a bit immature in it representation of the complications of this love mess. That got better as the fic went on though. This tends to happen when a fic is written for years and the author matures. That daid though there was a lot of emphasis on the physical between Kagome and Kurama/Yoko. I really didnt get the feeling that their relationship was about anything more. Even at the end I still didnt feel much emotion between the two. This is mostly attributed to the fact that the physical scenes are written in heavy detail with seemingly empty sentences to show the emotional. Also Yoko's continual attempts to, essentially, rape Kagome with nothing but a giggle or slight rebuff are concerning. No means no always and to have Kagome to not establish that is scary. Rape is not enjoyable nor should actions aluding to it be shown in a favorable light. Even if it is just rolepley, they have not been together long enough to establish this as ok. I digress. This fic is one of the better IY YYH crossovers and outside of the things written above is done well.
wanna-play-a-game chapter 20 . 9/14/2014
...oh,i just realized this was rated M... uhm...I like the storyline too much to not keep reading... I really need to pay more attention... No regrets, but man, it was awkward to realize in the middle of the story...
wanna-play-a-game chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
Her name's spelled Keiko.
Silenced Nocturne chapter 40 . 8/30/2014
Oh my goodness, that fluffly ending, the citrus notes throughout, all in all a delicious fanfiction.
danita-inu chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
:D Hello!
danita-inu chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
:D
Kilataia chapter 40 . 6/23/2014
Loved The story!
Guest chapter 33 . 5/14/2014
Seriously. That's not how you get testosterone.

I fail you for science.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/14/2014
This fic should really be called "2000 ways to cockblock Kagome and Kurama".

Honestly . . .theyre just about to get it on, but suddenly-

HOLY FUCK! GODZILLA IS ATTACKING TOKYO!

Blue balls.
dxlmao chapter 30 . 3/28/2014
*squirms, faps, cries, squeals, fangirls* the FEELS, OH MY JESUS, the feels. I just love you a lot right now. This I think, was your best chapter so far.
FabulousSleepyHead chapter 37 . 3/4/2014
I don't think Shiori calls Kurama, Kurama. I'm pretty sure she called him something like Shuu-kun or Shuuichi
FabulousSleepyHead chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
This is a great story! I was really surprised when it bloomed into a rose but I didn't know what else to expect. But it makes sense
Valana chapter 40 . 2/11/2014
Amazing story! I like the romance ,the plot and the ending!