Reviews for Always Been There
thibbs65 chapter 24 . 2/22/2015
so stupid to make Haley this weak what a joke
trinibabez chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
As is my review...GREAT GREAT GREAT it was one of the best I've read and I can't wait to read any others you have. So keep it up...and I'll keep looking out!
Layla Always chapter 27 . 1/7/2008
This is amazing, love. I have to say, you have some incredible writing chops. Please keep doing Naley! I may be British, but those two are very well known everywhere :)
Nathan'sgal chapter 27 . 8/3/2007
I like the plot but the story is kinda hazy, you could've worded it better.

and besides that you move to fast in your writing you need to slow down a bit and not just jump from incident to incident.

Show kno...

Other than that a good read.
Beth chapter 14 . 7/8/2007
Hi, I rarely write reviews , but i wanted to let u know u are an amazing writer. Please reply to me and i hope you go far with ur writing. I hope u know u have a lot of talent, thats what i wanted to say ok. bye
jeyton4ever chapter 27 . 2/7/2007
These last 4 chapters were great! I am acctually really sad that this story is over! I really liked it. I just can't believe that Mark did that to Haley. I wish that Lucas and Nathan would have gotten to him, before the police did. That would have been nice to read, and what Nathan did for Haley at the end of the last chapter was AMAZING. You did a great job on this story! Keep up the GREAT work!
Peytonsmiror chapter 27 . 12/23/2006
WOW I know this fic is finished but I just read it and believe I cried like a baby! I loved the music thank you so much for this unbelivable story!
newyorkcitydreaming chapter 27 . 12/10/2006
great story you should be super proud - keep up the great work:)
Zarah chapter 27 . 12/10/2006
i LOVED it!

CCScott23 chapter 27 . 12/9/2006
omgg that was amazingg i loved it!
wishinonastar chapter 27 . 12/9/2006
just wanted to say i read this story and thought it was reallu, good. the right balance between sadsad and happyhappy!

Michaela chapter 27 . 12/9/2006

I loved this story so much and I don't want it to end.

You're an amazing writer!

Again, please make a sequel!
naleyluv chapter 27 . 12/9/2006
wow! i cant believe its over! really really good storyy! great great i'm sad...but i'm glad brucas and naley are together at last!
jess23scott chapter 27 . 12/9/2006
O, NALEY are so cute together! I just can't help it, I love them so much and you ending was great...
B chapter 27 . 12/9/2006
Hey P! It was Amazing! Beautiful! Aw.. :D I'm so proud.. lol and as you can tell.. i'm in a little better mood today :P ... The Naley was so sweet! lol and the Brucas... :D :D

Good Jod Buddy!