Reviews for Exterminate them all
Azumiya Satsuki chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
WONDERFUL! I can't comprehend why this has so few reviews, but I can assure you that this is AWESOME! I mean, I couldn't stop reading this, stayed up until 1 a.m. just to finish this! The way you write is amazing, the plot is amazing, YOU ARE AMAZING! MAN, I LOVE YOU AND YOUR FANFICTIONS! Please make more ff like this!
Irene34 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
So good, and funny and so "atlantis". Thanks.
Peridot5 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Eek. That was creepy. Poor Sheppard, as if didn't already have enough bug issues. Good story.
clerical medical chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This was great. I haven't really found bugs all that disturbing before, but now I do...
Allegra chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This was an excellent fic - combining the lovely Shep whump I so enjoy but fitting it into a properly conceived story. You really kept the tone of the series beautifully & I could believe that each of the characters would speak as you wrote them. I've been out of the SGA realms for a while but I think you might have just tempted me back in again! Thank you!
AIDragi chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
The story would have been a bit easier to read if it had been in multiple chapters But excellent none the less.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Another great story :D i love that they both escaped at the end :) partners in crime MUWAHAHAHAHA lol oof to read more of your fantastic stories :D
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
ROCKS! Thanks!
Potterworm chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Really, really intense story. I was on the edge of my seat, completely anxious the whole time. Great job. Really well-written.
ditraveler chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Oh that was awesome you are a VERY talented story teller I would love to see this made in to an actual episode. Great job!
T'Pring chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Very nice little story and plot concept! In fact, I really wanted the pace to slow down to be able to enjoy the dilemmas and solutions as they were revealed! Definitely enough interest and material here!
parisindy chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
“I don’t have trauma. I have reasonable concerns.”

hehe best line ever! love it love it
Laura-trekkie chapter 2 . 6/22/2006
It's a shame this didn't make the cut as it really set the tone for John's bad day. I'm glad you added it here.
Lilas chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
Quick review because I need to go to bed.

I continue to adore you. Your character development, your writing style, your dialogue, the aamzing characterization of everyone... Oh, and let's not forget the Sheppard whumping *evil grin* That's why I started reading your fics.

Every time I start reading one of your fics, I get pulled back into the fandom (I was deviating to West Wing for a while, hence the MIA status). I guess I just basically want to say that I LOVE YOU and I LOVE your fics (and that I'm halfway done with Bad Day vid and that it's eating my soul! But I think you'll like it _ (despite the fact I promised it ages and ages ago...))
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Great story. It was tense from the start with the bug/hallucination question and John trying to convince everyone. It got even more tense as Rodney made his discovery, they had the whole Mexican stand-off, and the search started for a way to beat the bugs. And then John literally moments away from death, his life depending on Rodney staying conscious for one more minute! Yep, lots of tension and stress, but it made for a great read.

Great character voices throughout with Rodney snarking; Radek being exasperated by Rodney; Carson fretting over his patients, but still managing to put the steel in his voice when needed and numerous other instances.

I'll be reading the next chapter soon.