Reviews for Exterminate them all
Aurelia99 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Sheppard, Rodney, Carson - you write them so perfectly it makes me all giddy! :-)
Sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Re-reading for the second or third time and I am sorry...looks like I never reviewed! Well, never too late is it?! Hopefully you are still active in fanfic world! Excellent story! Love your writing..the way you wrote each character! Loved it, loved it, loved it!
Azumiya Satsuki chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
WONDERFUL! I can't comprehend why this has so few reviews, but I can assure you that this is AWESOME! I mean, I couldn't stop reading this, stayed up until 1 a.m. just to finish this! The way you write is amazing, the plot is amazing, YOU ARE AMAZING! MAN, I LOVE YOU AND YOUR FANFICTIONS! Please make more ff like this!
Irene34 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
So good, and funny and so "atlantis". Thanks.
Peridot5 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Eek. That was creepy. Poor Sheppard, as if didn't already have enough bug issues. Good story.
clerical medical chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This was great. I haven't really found bugs all that disturbing before, but now I do...
Allegra chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This was an excellent fic - combining the lovely Shep whump I so enjoy but fitting it into a properly conceived story. You really kept the tone of the series beautifully & I could believe that each of the characters would speak as you wrote them. I've been out of the SGA realms for a while but I think you might have just tempted me back in again! Thank you!
AIDragi chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
The story would have been a bit easier to read if it had been in multiple chapters But excellent none the less.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Another great story :D i love that they both escaped at the end :) partners in crime MUWAHAHAHAHA lol oof to read more of your fantastic stories :D
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
ROCKS! Thanks!
Potterworm chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Really, really intense story. I was on the edge of my seat, completely anxious the whole time. Great job. Really well-written.
ditraveler chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Oh that was awesome you are a VERY talented story teller I would love to see this made in to an actual episode. Great job!
T'Pring chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Very nice little story and plot concept! In fact, I really wanted the pace to slow down to be able to enjoy the dilemmas and solutions as they were revealed! Definitely enough interest and material here!
parisindy chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
“I don’t have trauma. I have reasonable concerns.”

hehe best line ever! love it love it
Laura-trekkie chapter 2 . 6/22/2006
It's a shame this didn't make the cut as it really set the tone for John's bad day. I'm glad you added it here.