Reviews for Take Another Breath
a.moonbeam chapter 15 . 6/22/2009
OMG! Ok, I started reading Take Another Breath just this morning and I finished it in the same day. lol I loved it! OMG! I think I'm speachless. Wow...that hardly ever happens when I read a story. lol

Anyway! Great story, I love your style. And I have to say, I loved the plot. It was so interesting and it kept people guessing. Even though there wasn't this really evil guy waiting in the shadows to kill the OC you still kept the readers on their feet. It was great!

Before I go off babbling any more (I probably need to sleep so I don't start that. lol) I'm going to end this long review.

Keep up the good work!

A. Moonbeam
Sasuke'sLover chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Its really funny to start out with. I'm probably the last person to have rated, but oh well. It's really good and I will keep reading it.
artemis1986 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I can honestly say that your Take Another Breath/Lust for Blood is the best Sesshomaru fanfic I have ever read. I couldn't stop once I started and read it all in one long siting. The way you developed your characters just draws one in and makes you feel everything. I am always attempting stories, I only hope I can eventually flesh out my stories to be half as entertaining and absorbing as I found yours. I can imagine the agony of awaiting each chapter and am glad I found your story post completion. In your epilogue you mention the possibility of a sequel, well I hope you do because it would be wonderful to have you telling another fanfic of this nature, and that is not based in any love I have for Sesshy, just the love for a well written story. It is about 2:30ish am so I will read your other stories on the morrow, but look forward to it. Thank you for such a wonderful story to pass the time with. vv
ShadowedHearts chapter 13 . 7/31/2008
I know. -; Oddly enough, though I have such a soft spot for bastards, David is a wuss in comparison. Lols!

I
ShadowedHearts chapter 12 . 7/26/2008
Wow. XD You have no idea how wonderful you made my night with this. ::Giggling.:: But your version of Sesshoumaru varies so much from mine. While yours can be eased into love, mine has to be brutally beaten into submission every step of the way.

Why is it that mine is such a bastard? .
unexplainable psycho chapter 12 . 10/13/2007
OMG,PLEASE FINISH THE STORY.I LOVE IT! AND I WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE BABY!
Arvael chapter 11 . 2/22/2007
Oh, I'm glad I've found your story! :D

I really enjoyed reading it so far! :)

Hmm... wonder what happened to Hikari? :P ... It's really amusing to see men could be how perplexed when things come to this... and usually, how blind xD

Anyway, I do hope, you'll be able to update soon, because I really like this story and I'd like to see the outcome :) I'm a truly curious creature, you know ;)
Chalcodes chapter 12 . 2/16/2007
AH! PLEASE UPLOAD, ONE REVIEW COMMIN' UP!
Galadri chapter 11 . 2/15/2007
Okay. I want more. I think I see where you're going, but I still DEMAND you say it. ;0) Pretty please?
Kayla chapter 12 . 2/13/2007
I really like your story and hope you continue it!

it is really different then what i usually read.
ivegotproblams chapter 12 . 2/11/2007
Please please update! I absolutely love this story! I don't find many that I can actually read all the way through because the story gets off track, or it's not that good in the first place, the grammar is horrible, ect. But your story is so... amazing. Definitely one of my favorites.
hbossette chapter 11 . 2/11/2007
I heard your demand and I AM SO TOTALLY THERE! You have to keep writing, most awesome stories flow from your mind to the computer screen!

By the way, chapter 11, HOLY CRAP! Loving it!
Red-Smartiez chapter 12 . 2/11/2007
i've read ur story i think its AWESOME! ur idea is great, ur character are original and i realy luv it!...i think u shud contiue...if u dun want to, thats okie too, i respect ur wishes...i u du continue...I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEX CHAPTER! )

P.S. lemons pwez
TheDisruptiveOne chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
I'm dying for an update, desolate. Please!
Shadow of a Broken Angel chapter 6 . 8/24/2006
Whoa...That was pretty good. Could you update?