Reviews for Good Intentions
Three Wooden Crosses chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
This is awesome! :D I love this, but try to stop the cursing.

_ Update soon, this story is incredible!
Kakashi Kat chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
I like it. But... how long are you taking to write the chapter? Just curious.
Hope and love chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
i love it!
bananasrokk chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
ack! the confusion of it all! kat is dead, mia is dead mias mom is dead! how did the mom get a gun anyways? dont you need, like, a permit or something? where is MJ? why did akira want kat dead? watz up with sandra? watz up with leon? its CHAOS! but i did like the dress up. poor RJ! UPDFATE NOIW
Taisi chapter 3 . 7/27/2006
Wot! I loved it!...Violent, but awesome! Update SON...please...? :puppy dog eyes:

"Speaking as a completely objective third-party observer with absolutely no personal interest in the matter, I believe that this is about to get ugly."

I loved it.
Remixer chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
RJ dressed like a doll XD

priceless
Psychic-Ghost chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
All /right/! Awesome chappie, keep it up!
Gipdac chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
Whoa...
Gipdac chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
Please, write more chapters!
legi0nn chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
I love this story! It's soo cool! T_T I hope you write more, when my printer is fixed I'm gonna print this up and read it till the day I die! T_T
jla2snoopy chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
wow, leon's violent...you really couldn't tell before that hw would be so possessive of MJ. It's cute how she called RJ "papa". and i was glad to see this was a long chapter!

update soon, and keep up the good work!
Psychic-Ghost chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
Whoohoo, an update! Love the story, keep it up!
Taisi chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
Awesome! I love this story! Keep it up, and update SOON! FAVED! ALERTED!
Kawaii Spinel Queen of Evil chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
*Applaudes* Brava! Bravisima! Another excellent chapter! I love how you've created a completely original relationship between RJ and MJ, which is a breath of fresh air from all those romantic relationships out there. (*Cough* I'm ever so guilty. *Cough*) Keep up the good work!
Taisi chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
You read "Into the Woods" too? DIdn't it rock? You're story is awesome, and I demand an update!