Reviews for Into the Woods
Matthew chapter 12 . 8/21
Ah I don’t like the relationship of Sakura and naruto. It’s so unclear whether she’s friend zoned or not. Like honestly, naruto ogled her for heavens sake! Just be more clear next time with the titling because this seems more like a naruhinasaku (given, there are naruhina lemons). It gets all unclear ESPECIALLY near the end. I like the plot line but I was really looking for some naruhina 100% if you know what I mean. Honestly a bit disappointed that I didn’t get what I thought I would get but nevertheless, I think it was overall a pretty good story.
Your story is good. But im just curious are naruto and hinata together? Or is it gonna be a naru/hina/sakura fanfic because if it is then that really sucks..i understand there friends but i dont see hinata getting all handsy with kiba or shino? Its just makes it confusing? It just makes me personally think that he might do something with sakura in the future:/
Contact me please chapter 22 . 7/21/2017
your stories are awesome and i don't think that I've read any thing like this in my life I've watched hentia and reg videos but nothing even approaches this. This is a captivating and wonderfully written masterpiece. Please continue writing I was hooked from the very beginning of your beautiful creation. Can you do me a favor and make sure my mom never finds out because I'm only eleven well three weeks from being twelve but I have matured beyond my years and I am finding it increasingly hard to hide it from my parents. Please help me hide this for a few years at least please.
TheWateringWizard chapter 16 . 4/23/2017
What annoys is that Naruto isn't given proper credit. I'm sure no one knows he saved Hinata's life. Nobody knows she would've died without what he did
TheWateringWizard chapter 12 . 4/23/2017
Hey actually I really like Kyuubi not being an asshole all the damn time. It REALLY gets tiring when you read fics where both of them absolutely hate each other. Can't they try to be civil? What is there to gain by rude and hating each other's guts?
TheWateringWizard chapter 11 . 4/23/2017
I was wondering... Would Hinata's fever have anything to do with the Kyuubi? Just an idea?
TheWateringWizard chapter 10 . 4/23/2017
I'm glad I read this story after it was competed as I have 12 chapters to know that Hinata will be fine
TheWateringWizard chapter 9 . 4/23/2017
I HOPE you're not planning on Naruto having a fling with Sakura or something that will cause this kind of stupid drama with Hinata. Please, please. It was kind of disgusting that Naruto oggled Sakura like that
TheWateringWizard chapter 6 . 4/23/2017
Wow a pretty emotional chapter! Sorry for not reviewing before but your story was so good, so enthralling I couldn't stop reading. I had to brush away a few tears so I thought this was a good time to review.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/23/2017
Really despise how close naruto and sakura are im so not happy with this theyre waaaaay too touchy with each other and naruto saying "youre everything to me" to sakura just pissed me off i thought this was a naruhina fic?!
SalDalia chapter 8 . 11/27/2016
Sai drawing a bird an drop the medicine. Naruto making shadow clones and deliver the medicine. Water clone deliver the medicine. See to me it does not make any sense what so ever for the two to even have to come into contact with the village.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/14/2016
hey does anyone know there tital to the sequill?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
i like it
haremjutsu chapter 22 . 7/1/2015
This story should get an Emmy Grammy and Nobel prize at the same time. The series ended and now I rely purely on fan content. Thank you
SalDalia chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
You have to get a beta reader, each chapter is full of grammatical mistakes.