Reviews for Into the Woods
TheWateringWizard chapter 16 . 4/23
What annoys is that Naruto isn't given proper credit. I'm sure no one knows he saved Hinata's life. Nobody knows she would've died without what he did
TheWateringWizard chapter 12 . 4/23
Hey actually I really like Kyuubi not being an asshole all the damn time. It REALLY gets tiring when you read fics where both of them absolutely hate each other. Can't they try to be civil? What is there to gain by rude and hating each other's guts?
TheWateringWizard chapter 11 . 4/23
I was wondering... Would Hinata's fever have anything to do with the Kyuubi? Just an idea?
TheWateringWizard chapter 10 . 4/23
I'm glad I read this story after it was competed as I have 12 chapters to know that Hinata will be fine
TheWateringWizard chapter 9 . 4/23
I HOPE you're not planning on Naruto having a fling with Sakura or something that will cause this kind of stupid drama with Hinata. Please, please. It was kind of disgusting that Naruto oggled Sakura like that
TheWateringWizard chapter 6 . 4/23
Wow a pretty emotional chapter! Sorry for not reviewing before but your story was so good, so enthralling I couldn't stop reading. I had to brush away a few tears so I thought this was a good time to review.
Really despise how close naruto and sakura are im so not happy with this theyre waaaaay too touchy with each other and naruto saying "youre everything to me" to sakura just pissed me off i thought this was a naruhina fic?!
SalDalia chapter 8 . 11/27/2016
Sai drawing a bird an drop the medicine. Naruto making shadow clones and deliver the medicine. Water clone deliver the medicine. See to me it does not make any sense what so ever for the two to even have to come into contact with the village.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/14/2016
hey does anyone know there tital to the sequill?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
i like it
haremjutsu chapter 22 . 7/1/2015
This story should get an Emmy Grammy and Nobel prize at the same time. The series ended and now I rely purely on fan content. Thank you
SalDalia chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
You have to get a beta reader, each chapter is full of grammatical mistakes.
GRAMMAR chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Do you even proofread!?
You seriously take.a class or something because to is not too 27other mistakes you've made.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
I love this fan fic it is a masterpiece 5 stars
deadloxjr123 chapter 22 . 7/21/2014
you better fucking have naruto come back soon