Reviews for Hybrid Destiny
ravenwholock chapter 38 . 11/27/2017
this story is too cute for words and harry was so damn adorable
YokaiAngel chapter 38 . 11/23/2017
brilliant!~~~~~~
AljBee chapter 17 . 10/27/2017
I know this will be probably comleatly usless but i have to try... I really love this Story so far but don't know if i wanna continue without all the deleted scenes, so of you could somehow send then or a link that would make me real happy! Or if anybody else know's where to find them...
deenara2000 chapter 38 . 10/21/2017
If you could would your put up your actually group site address on your page here. I can't seem to fine it or you can sent me an email, I would love to read your other works. Thank you
MajaS chapter 17 . 10/12/2017
If you say there is a link on your page then there needs to be a link there.
MajaS chapter 12 . 10/12/2017
I like the concept but it feels a bit rushed. I think that it would benefit if you could read through this and change things.
surukia chapter 8 . 10/3/2017
The idea of the story is very interesting but the way it’s put together is rather rushed and emotionless. I know some people have already pointed that out but it needs pointing put again. I’m feel like this is being told from the POV of someone who is extremely apathetic. A story is supposed to pull you in and make you feel what they feel but that’s not what you get out of this. For example: rape and murder very bad and should make me fume at the thought of voldie doing that to someone but i felt nothing at all behind the words.

All in all very blunt unfeeling story.
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
so the fucking wards show weird magical signature but not fucking child abuse!?
love love love kxz chapter 18 . 7/14/2017
can you send me the link to your live journal, please.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 6/24/2017
Everything is a bit to blunt & emotionless.
Sly-Sama chapter 5 . 6/8/2017
This is good, in a weird sort of way. But I find myself reading it as if someone is saying it in one breathe? Do you understand what I mean? One long winded breath, and you don't really take much in because there's no real time for, well, coming to terms Harry is Elvish and Fae and the Malfoy's defected and Narcissa's dead. You can't take any of it in because you just continue going, is it supposed to be comedy-like? Are you supposed to read it the way I am, or are you somehow supposed to take it all in in a matter of two seconds?

Sorry, I'm just confused about the writing style, whether you did it on purpose or not? It is interesting though.
littlebookslove chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Can you please send me the deleted scenes? pretty please
popi32 chapter 4 . 5/13/2017
It's too rushed it has no depth, the dialogue is pitiful and there is zero emotional background in the story do it makes it just a lump of words
rocelmamaril357 chapter 38 . 4/12/2017
awesome story, by the way.
rocelmamaril357 chapter 38 . 4/12/2017
i find the battle between voldemort and harry lacking...