Reviews for Hybrid Destiny
SakuraLeRoux chapter 2 . 1/23
Hello !
I would like to know if I can make a translation of this fiction ?
Thanks
SakuraLeRoux
Buckbeak3798 chapter 20 . 1/18
Its funny hiw every fanfiction reffers to pansy as pug face
I think it is a bit dangerous that draco so openly calls Harry elf. People might notice.
writer2000z chapter 2 . 1/18
Love it.
kdarnell2 chapter 17 . 1/13
I just found your stories and i would love to read them on livejournal. How do I find you there? there is no link or information on your profile page to guide me.
seaira72 chapter 1 . 1/6
how do i find the 'deleted' parts i did not understand the instructions on your profile and for some reason i cannot pm you. please let me know when you get the chance thank you kindly! (love your stories btw!)
bumblebeesnape chapter 20 . 1/3
Whats your yahoo group?
bumblebeesnape chapter 18 . 1/3
I cant find ur deleted scenes where are they?
Dagger-Seishin chapter 38 . 12/29/2015
hmn cute i liek the lef bit and the fae powers were awesome.
Zela3 chapter 17 . 12/27/2015
So I was reading this and saw the whole "link to deleted part is on other site that your profile has a link to" thing and went to look for it. I have to ask if you think that you will ever move from the yahoo group (which since I don't have a yahoo account I don't think I can access) to a different website like archive of our own which is much more accessible for others...that being said the links don't appear to be there anyways (I've noticed this with a lot of fanfic profiles...I think fanfic doesn't want people to link to other sites...in some cases they disappeared and others changed the link to go back to their profile which is rather pointless). I do like your story and would like to read both the full version as well as some that got rid of that you mentioned on your profile page, but as I said I have tried to join a yahoo group before but couldn't without getting another email account which I don't want to do...
indigo559 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Hi is there any chance you could send me the link to the deleted scene and your Yahoo group
IloveGiroro chapter 18 . 12/6/2015
Can you send me the link you your yahoo thing because I can't seem to find it? ️
another boring flobberworm chapter 38 . 12/6/2015
This was a sweet story and I love the fact that you did the extra middle name. My name is like that too, I have my mum's last name as a second middle name.
Wishfull-star chapter 38 . 11/20/2015
that was a lovely story and I have to thank you for writing it:)
SmexyBananas chapter 38 . 11/15/2015
This is simply amazing
gleefan2009 chapter 38 . 9/18/2015
love it please write more