Reviews for Hybrid Destiny
Snowy Trees and Dramione chapter 29 . 2/4
my fav line:

"Well, now that the drama is over, let's eat," said Dumbledore, clapping his hands gleefully.
SO GOOD
Buckbeak3798 chapter 38 . 12/31/2016
The story is very sweet
Buckbeak3798 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Hey, I love your story, but I'm new on this website. How can I find the deleted scenes? What is meant with this lifejournal? Still story is amazing.
toukarinluv4ever chapter 38 . 8/26/2016
wow
Vixen Uchiha chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
I have a few questions but as I cannot PM you hopefully this works. I would like to read this story but would like to have it all open at one time. I googled and found a ao3 page but the story there only has 12 chapters is it the same one here as there?
MidgetBookEater chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
hey can you send me the deleted scenes I can't find how to get them x thanksx
CupCakeyyy chapter 7 . 8/10/2016
Hmm.. I don't know whether I like the story so far. I really love the idea of Harry's inheritance, but the way it is written seems a bit weird. It sounds as if it's a list of things that need to be done and said. The conversations seem stifled and very scripted.
Draco didn't really grieve at all for his mother except those two little paragraphs with the photo album after hearing his father merely mention her being raped and killed in the presence of Dumbledore as if it was nothing at all to worry about. Instead he seems to want to kiss Harry out of the blue without anyone of them being embarrassed or bothered by it...
I mean, you wrote yourself that Draco didn't like Harry (and neither did Harry like Draco) all that much before. So I would've liked it better so see Draco slowly develop those romantic feelings.
If it were to happen to me, having my supposedly arch nemesis appear, make comments about how hot I am and suddenly kiss me, I'd have a lot of questions, be confused and probably at first really disturbed.
Harry didn't seem worried or surprised about his double inheritance either, which, being brought up by Muggles, is a very strange behaviour..
And just now having Bellatrix just appear in the middle of Diagon Alley as if it's nothing? I don't know...
I'll keep reading a few more chapters and see how it turns out, because this story does have a lot of favourites... But so far this doesn't feel right :/ At least in my opinion.
armygal chapter 17 . 8/2/2016
Hey can u send me all the delete scenes from this story armygal2015
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 38 . 7/14/2016
I like.
Valentine88000 chapter 38 . 5/21/2016
Yeah ! Ten years later and it's still so cool !
If you're still writing stories, you should post them on archive of our own if it's not already the case.
KaminoShinigami chapter 2 . 5/21/2016
OK no offense but I find it hard to like this fanfiction because so far it seems that Harry has no independent thought and will go along with everything but maybe my opinion will change
Guest chapter 38 . 3/31/2016
I LOVVVVE IT
"UKE HARRY POWER"
SakuraLeRoux chapter 2 . 1/23/2016
Hello !
I would like to know if I can make a translation of this fiction ?
Thanks
SakuraLeRoux
Buckbeak3798 chapter 20 . 1/18/2016
Its funny hiw every fanfiction reffers to pansy as pug face
I think it is a bit dangerous that draco so openly calls Harry elf. People might notice.
writer2000z chapter 2 . 1/18/2016