Reviews for Hybrid Destiny
love love love kxz chapter 18 . 7/14
can you send me the link to your live journal, please.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 6/24
Everything is a bit to blunt & emotionless.
Sly-Sama chapter 5 . 6/8
This is good, in a weird sort of way. But I find myself reading it as if someone is saying it in one breathe? Do you understand what I mean? One long winded breath, and you don't really take much in because there's no real time for, well, coming to terms Harry is Elvish and Fae and the Malfoy's defected and Narcissa's dead. You can't take any of it in because you just continue going, is it supposed to be comedy-like? Are you supposed to read it the way I am, or are you somehow supposed to take it all in in a matter of two seconds?

Sorry, I'm just confused about the writing style, whether you did it on purpose or not? It is interesting though.
littlebookslove chapter 1 . 6/3
Can you please send me the deleted scenes? pretty please
popi32 chapter 4 . 5/13
It's too rushed it has no depth, the dialogue is pitiful and there is zero emotional background in the story do it makes it just a lump of words
rocelmamaril357 chapter 38 . 4/12
awesome story, by the way.
rocelmamaril357 chapter 38 . 4/12
i find the battle between voldemort and harry lacking...
The Willow Grave chapter 38 . 2/26
Although the story idea was really nice, the way in which it was put together felt like a long summary or story outline. It would have been better to expand on the character development for both Potter and Draco individually and as a couple. It would have created more meaning of them being together.

Keep Writing
Pixelephant chapter 29 . 2/4
my fav line:

"Well, now that the drama is over, let's eat," said Dumbledore, clapping his hands gleefully.
SO GOOD
Buckbeak3798 chapter 38 . 12/31/2016
The story is very sweet
Buckbeak3798 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Hey, I love your story, but I'm new on this website. How can I find the deleted scenes? What is meant with this lifejournal? Still story is amazing.
toukarinluv4ever chapter 38 . 8/26/2016
wow
Vixen Uchiha chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
I have a few questions but as I cannot PM you hopefully this works. I would like to read this story but would like to have it all open at one time. I googled and found a ao3 page but the story there only has 12 chapters is it the same one here as there?
MidgetBookEater chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
hey can you send me the deleted scenes I can't find how to get them x thanksx
CupCakeyyy chapter 7 . 8/10/2016
Hmm.. I don't know whether I like the story so far. I really love the idea of Harry's inheritance, but the way it is written seems a bit weird. It sounds as if it's a list of things that need to be done and said. The conversations seem stifled and very scripted.
Draco didn't really grieve at all for his mother except those two little paragraphs with the photo album after hearing his father merely mention her being raped and killed in the presence of Dumbledore as if it was nothing at all to worry about. Instead he seems to want to kiss Harry out of the blue without anyone of them being embarrassed or bothered by it...
I mean, you wrote yourself that Draco didn't like Harry (and neither did Harry like Draco) all that much before. So I would've liked it better so see Draco slowly develop those romantic feelings.
If it were to happen to me, having my supposedly arch nemesis appear, make comments about how hot I am and suddenly kiss me, I'd have a lot of questions, be confused and probably at first really disturbed.
Harry didn't seem worried or surprised about his double inheritance either, which, being brought up by Muggles, is a very strange behaviour..
And just now having Bellatrix just appear in the middle of Diagon Alley as if it's nothing? I don't know...
I'll keep reading a few more chapters and see how it turns out, because this story does have a lot of favourites... But so far this doesn't feel right :/ At least in my opinion.