Reviews for Hybrid Destiny
Cayk Zomby chapter 38 . 6/7
This story sarted out really rough but by chapter 15 it started flowing together a lot better. Over all a wonderful story with an interesting plot.
Loved-Inu-Girl chapter 17 . 5/6
So I went to your page to find the deleted scene link but couldn't find it. Is there anyway you can let me know how to find it? Please and thank you. Your story is really great so far :)
SapphireJadeEmerald chapter 38 . 3/23
omg i cant believe he gave birth to his babies on his own birthday lol.
asiya halima kone chapter 38 . 3/10
this is a great story
I can't find the deleted scene
ravenwholock chapter 38 . 11/27/2017
this story is too cute for words and harry was so damn adorable
YokaiAngel chapter 38 . 11/23/2017
brilliant!~~~~~~
AljBee chapter 17 . 10/27/2017
I know this will be probably comleatly usless but i have to try... I really love this Story so far but don't know if i wanna continue without all the deleted scenes, so of you could somehow send then or a link that would make me real happy! Or if anybody else know's where to find them...
deenara2000 chapter 38 . 10/21/2017
If you could would your put up your actually group site address on your page here. I can't seem to fine it or you can sent me an email, I would love to read your other works. Thank you
MajaS chapter 17 . 10/12/2017
If you say there is a link on your page then there needs to be a link there.
MajaS chapter 12 . 10/12/2017
I like the concept but it feels a bit rushed. I think that it would benefit if you could read through this and change things.
surukia chapter 8 . 10/3/2017
The idea of the story is very interesting but the way it’s put together is rather rushed and emotionless. I know some people have already pointed that out but it needs pointing put again. I’m feel like this is being told from the POV of someone who is extremely apathetic. A story is supposed to pull you in and make you feel what they feel but that’s not what you get out of this. For example: rape and murder very bad and should make me fume at the thought of voldie doing that to someone but i felt nothing at all behind the words.

All in all very blunt unfeeling story.
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
so the fucking wards show weird magical signature but not fucking child abuse!?
love love love kxz chapter 18 . 7/14/2017
can you send me the link to your live journal, please.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 6/24/2017
Everything is a bit to blunt & emotionless.