Reviews for All Heart
jka1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
lol this story was really funny i actually snorted when i read the part where dean chases after his car which is very rare (i never snort) so well done -
Mishka89 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
HA! Ah this was bloody fantastic..As much as it seriously pained me for the Impala to be stolen (I love that bloody car!) but still I can see Dean picking a Charger hehe..You should write a follow up where he maybe catchs the guy who stole his car n has to choose between the two or something ;) Wicked story.
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Lol, that was cute. Yeah, and if they total the Impala (God forbid!) I can see it as their new car. There's a thread in the forums on that speculates about what car they might get to replace the Impala in the new season and I think this might have been one of the choices. Funny and yes, tragedy until Dean finds his new love. Great job, hope you post some more stories soon. Have a good day :)
Deana chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Man oh man. Why would anyone steal Dean's car? You are an evil writer putting that boy in such an ordeal. And poor Sam having to witness the blunt of his brother's fury.

Nice.
ArabianPrimrose chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Ha ha ha! okay, i loved it! now it would be just perfect if the doors were sealed shut and the boys have to jump inside through the windows everytime *day dream*. It was funny, i love how you put it as humar/tragedy..i also love Dean's reaction to his new car! Great job!
Evergreene chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Wonderful, I absolutely loved the humour, especially when Dean got a tad overcome at the sight of his new car and his reaction when Sam kicked it lol! If something had to replace the Impala I definately agree with your choice of a 1969 Dodge Charger. I can't wait to find out what happens next season with the Impala...and the three lovable Winchesters inside it, of course hehe!
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
*does as told and googles it*

woah hello, makes sense that they'd want a car like the dukes lol!
fairyntoad14 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Lol the General Lee! That was Priceless. I could see Dean driving that car. As long as it was painted black. This was too funny. Great Post!
Northface chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
A nice, quick laugh, that was. Dean frantic, Sam amused. And the paint fumes line made me grin.
neoxer chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Oh, man. That did a number on my heart. Especially since the Impala was never recovered. *tear*

The car shopping was hilarious. I mean, I totally see Sam's points, don't get me wrong. But that car has such a history, and... wait. Oh, Dean. He's found a new love, lol. ;)

Ooh, and I just about died here:

He looked up at the townsfolk and smiled. "Anyone care to give us a ride to our motel?"

The faces disappeared.
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
"Sam was silent for a moment, all liquid puppy eyes and unspoken apologies. He blinked and nodded curtly, glancing away then back again. "Paint fumes? Is that what's wrong with you?"

Dean presented his middle finger before turning and stomping away.

Asshole."

OHMYGOD! Thought I was gonna DIE laughing! DIE, I tell you! :D But oh, the poor Impala - a moment of silence, please for her passing...

I was absolutely SURE you couldn't find another car that screamed "DEAN WINCHESTER" like the Impala did but I was wrong... a '69 Dodge Charger. Yup, that would do it! (And I didn't have to Google it - I do know a thing or two about cool cars! ;) )

THANK YOU!
calcium77 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
a 69 Dodge Charger? I could see them in that...As long as nobody starts calling them Bo and Luke. Poor Dean having his car stolen. He would be pissed. I got pretty mad this evening when someone scratched my rental car in a parking lot.
Tidia chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
After that tirade this cracked me up:

LOL-very funny, and awesome car choice.

tidia
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
GENERAL LEE! OMG! LoL, I can't believe you let that damn theif get away with the Impala! OMG! But i love that model and well I can see DEan driving around in it, Black though - always in black. And serious Sam, like Dean trust him to pick out a car. Soo not Sammy's place, LoL. Cute!

That's it ;)
papered chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
XD Beautifully written, and amusing at the same time. Thanks for sharing!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »